Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (134 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  ERROR_MR_FEX_NOT_FOUND Impossible de créer l'objet élément à partir de &INCLCOND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
My God !!! I'm turning slightly mad as Freddy used to say ... "Error Near or At" is precise as a Sw......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] IN FOCUS (not WebFOCUS) creating 2 tab EXCEL output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I think that Focus 7.6."Idon't remember which" is the first version of Focus MF that plays ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Assigning !IBI.AMP.Variable in Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Contains the value and not ... I used to understand How DM and Focus used to exchange (And......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -MRNOEDIT and -DOS not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, So you mean that, when I want to avoid EX &TOTO or -INCLUDE &I_LL_KNOW_LATER, that any h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -MRNOEDIT and -DOS not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Object : I wish someone could give me a few guidelines to translate WINFORM into HTMLFORM ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] Sort on sum field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Something new occured while I was not at watch ? IF TOTAL and WHERE TOTAL is possible sinc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Question : Who of Mr MRE and Doctor WebFocus is doing what ( of DM orders)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I don't Master private Messaging to people who helped me, so I turn into Public this privat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Question : Who of Mr MRE and Doctor WebFocus is doing what ( of DM orders)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I just can't sleep ... I already had something of the kind : MR or someone around refused t......

Thanks for your concease answers. My God, I've a talent to be disagreable with people kind enough as......

Bonjour, I thank you for your advice, but it does not open my mind. I just can't understand the Basi......

Discussion Topic  Halloween Question : Who of Mr MRE and Doctor WebFocus is doing what ( of DM orders)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Since I was born in the Focus World, &TYPSOR is the DM variable that precises what kind of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UltraEdit in Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I think that Gold Member Boogarweed did interesting things to marry UltraEdit and Focexecs. ("ULTRAE......

Discussion Topic  Excel doesn't like DB2 Date Default : 0001-01-01 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Excel did not much appreciate Smart Dates coming indirectly out of DB2 (Usage = YY-M-D, Act......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] date format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Always impressed when I see questions about Dates Format. A matter that was fixed by Focus ......

Discussion Topic  RE: You can't always get what you want : Format Exl2K Formula-Position and ColSpan ok but (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Thanks to GamP Let's pray together Father Focus, and, some day ... But I've just found a funny thing......

Discussion Topic  You can't always get what you want : Format Exl2K Formula-Position and ColSpan ok but (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I enjoy Focus MVS 7.6.11 which is as close to master the link Focus --> Excel as ever (I m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webfocus and SAS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, As a private Joke, I'd say that Focus Analyse can stand the Statistical Analysis by SAS .........

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calling IBM Sort in a Focus session ( MVS CALL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I very much enjoy the automatic Call of External Sort by Focus for his own needs. But, here......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED : COMPOUND REPORTS (HOLD : Excel, Pdf) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, The file sent by GamP was accepted by my Excel (after a few mistakes on my side). So I coul......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED : COMPOUND REPORTS (HOLD : Excel, Pdf) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I certainly made a mistake with my previous message : I can't see the answers (Sorry GamB).......

» Refine Search
» New Search