Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (134 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  ERROR_MR_FEX_NOT_FOUND Impossible de créer l'objet élément à partir de &INCLCOND (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
My God !!! I'm turning slightly mad as Freddy used to say ... "Error Near or At" is precise as a Sw......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] IN FOCUS (not WebFOCUS) creating 2 tab EXCEL output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I think that Focus 7.6."Idon't remember which" is the first version of Focus MF that plays ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Assigning !IBI.AMP.Variable in Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Contains the value and not ... I used to understand How DM and Focus used to exchange (And......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -MRNOEDIT and -DOS not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, So you mean that, when I want to avoid EX &TOTO or -INCLUDE &I_LL_KNOW_LATER, that any h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] -MRNOEDIT and -DOS not working. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Object : I wish someone could give me a few guidelines to translate WINFORM into HTMLFORM ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOVLED] Sort on sum field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Something new occured while I was not at watch ? IF TOTAL and WHERE TOTAL is possible sinc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Question : Who of Mr MRE and Doctor WebFocus is doing what ( of DM orders)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I don't Master private Messaging to people who helped me, so I turn into Public this privat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Halloween Question : Who of Mr MRE and Doctor WebFocus is doing what ( of DM orders)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I just can't sleep ... I already had something of the kind : MR or someone around refused t......

Thanks for your concease answers. My God, I've a talent to be disagreable with people kind enough as......

Bonjour, I thank you for your advice, but it does not open my mind. I just can't understand the Basi......

Discussion Topic  Halloween Question : Who of Mr MRE and Doctor WebFocus is doing what ( of DM orders)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Since I was born in the Focus World, &TYPSOR is the DM variable that precises what kind of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] UltraEdit in Dev Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I think that Gold Member Boogarweed did interesting things to marry UltraEdit and Focexecs. ("ULTRAE......

Discussion Topic  Excel doesn't like DB2 Date Default : 0001-01-01 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Excel did not much appreciate Smart Dates coming indirectly out of DB2 (Usage = YY-M-D, Act......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] date format issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Always impressed when I see questions about Dates Format. A matter that was fixed by Focus ......

Discussion Topic  RE: You can't always get what you want : Format Exl2K Formula-Position and ColSpan ok but (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Thanks to GamP Let's pray together Father Focus, and, some day ... But I've just found a funny thing......

Discussion Topic  You can't always get what you want : Format Exl2K Formula-Position and ColSpan ok but (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I enjoy Focus MVS 7.6.11 which is as close to master the link Focus --> Excel as ever (I m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] webfocus and SAS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, As a private Joke, I'd say that Focus Analyse can stand the Statistical Analysis by SAS .........

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Calling IBM Sort in a Focus session ( MVS CALL) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I very much enjoy the automatic Call of External Sort by Focus for his own needs. But, here......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED : COMPOUND REPORTS (HOLD : Excel, Pdf) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, The file sent by GamP was accepted by my Excel (after a few mistakes on my side). So I coul......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED : COMPOUND REPORTS (HOLD : Excel, Pdf) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I certainly made a mistake with my previous message : I can't see the answers (Sorry GamB).......

» Refine Search
» New Search