Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (134 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPOUND REPORTS (HOLD an Excel WorkBook Frameset) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Could someone run the Focexec of my original message, catch the output File EX1 and send it......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  COMPOUND REPORTS (HOLD an Excel WorkBook Frameset) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I get into Focus/MVS : version FOCUS 7.6.11 and try to build Compound Reports (I could not......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] MultiPath Report (Typically PDF reports Organised in Chapters) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
After some work, I could find a few solutions. One of these, I’d call Serialisation. So, we start of......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MultiPath Report (Typically PDF reports Organised in Chapters) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I read things about SET MULTIPATH (Simple / Compound) and my old friend SET ALL (ON / OFF/ ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Past 26 periods (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Oh, I Forget : The remainder of the division of a Day Format by 7 gives you the Day of the week ... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Past 26 periods (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Date Formats, what a shock it was when it first appeared, around 90's (I'd say before 1990.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] About FocSort : Songs of Love and Hate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, CHECX20 that contains EX CHECX21 works fine on Stand Alone MVS Focus. It also works fine wh......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] About FocSort : Songs of Love and Hate (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, (I am a ForEver Beginner with DS and all those 3 Peer Focuses and friends) 0(INF32073) ER......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Displaying data into 4 columns without PAGEMATRIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Perhaps this has a chance (I sometimes avoid across) The Idea was only 'Happy New Year') With Dialog......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Rounding (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Forgetter Packed Decimal is different of Double Precision Yes, It depends on Format. By the Way, .xl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Universal (and Virtual) Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Thanks for the answers, I'd like to make a 2 point message 1) DB2 is frightfully an 'Owner's......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Universal (and Virtual) Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Hi, All Don't Blame me for not Finding. I searched, but I'm a poor lonesome etc ... 2 (Master) Files......

Discussion Topic  RE: COBOL OCCURS DEPENDING ON in transformer tool (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Baillecl
Hi, a subject for an old guy If the Occuring variable "segment" in the end of the record : Occurs = ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you please help me how to create Data Adapter for Flat file in Mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
JG, Of course There is absolutely no difference in the way that DOS FOCUS and Windows WebFOCUS read ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you please help me how to create Data Adapter for Flat file in Mainframe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
You help me understand Why I feel tired. Reading a Flat file seems to be complicated for a Windows B......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Max number of & variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I expect Canadian People to give good advice about International Messages. (A Lasry, if you hear me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Nodata.. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
As said before : Nodata -> Missing / Null After the End of the Request ( -RUN to synchronise Focus ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] selecting a character in a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Cyrano writing to Roxanna. My God, this Forum is not for geeks only. So many thanks, my day is enlig......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading display on 2nd page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Don't forget about ON TABLE, but don't forget either about the Column you define just for Mastering ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The youth of today... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Quite right, but "time is on their side, Yes it is". And when they turn to be brilliant, they rise v......

» Refine Search
» New Search