Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (134 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] forms in FOCUS SIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Hi Old Focusers, How could I miss this 'Ole Man River' song ? I remember my being angry towards IBx,......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Comparing two files and outoputting the difference (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, SET ALL=ON, SET ALL=OFF, SET ALL=PASS made me sweat a great deal, because somebody who didn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IF and GOTO problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Misunderstood, once more ... Should I love that ? I was not refering to Darin's example, but to the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] IF and GOTO problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Hi all, I think you should not write -GOTO LBL_END; but -GOTO LBL_END No ';' in a -GOTO Statement ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] grid lines in Excel2K report format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Sirs, Yes Sirs, Bonjour I too, really, want to control Grids and Borders in EXL2K (Formula) HELD fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Column Size in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I went to IBI documentations on line and got such a number of answrers for the search Mick......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading position (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, It's probably stupid to answer to one self, but I am happy to have mostly understood HeadAl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading position (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Nothing New under the sun, I have a problem with Postionning Items of One single line of He......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to comment mods to a progeram (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Hi, Focus Players, Since last millenium people still have a little right to exist, I'll simply say t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Focus MVS : Add an Image in (PDF) Styled Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Sorry, the answer is HEADING instead of TABHEADING Style Sheet : TYPE=HEADING, IMAGE=LP10278, POSI......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Focus MVS : Add an Image in (PDF) Styled Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I have everything necessary to do that. More, I Sometimes see the Very (gif) Picture I Wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I'm not a good Debugger, but I'm surprised not to see -REPEAT before -RUN. And also, to see......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Funny of how I feel so down and out versus so many virtuosos etc ... And how I feel very su......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Format PDF Focus MVS 7.3.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I kept trying, and i Found an issue : The Field W_SEP_W was in NOPRINT. It's an Artificial Field t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Format PDF Focus MVS 7.3.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, When I use ON W_SEP_W RECOMPUTE AS '', Focus builds a very good line that recaps the Nume......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Style Sheets, PDF and FOCUS MVS 7.3.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Nice to give me a second chance, My point is to use Hold Format PDF outside of DS, MRE and friends. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Style Sheets, PDF and FOCUS MVS 7.3.4 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, Style Sheets are certainly not a new adventure for Focus. But I like that an old concept (F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Previous Working Day (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Focus Community, You are not dead, yet "Don't you think it's ridiculous" "Nice to think out of the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS 7.13 XML format not a "true" XML file why?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Sorry to be back, In fact I use the analysys of the Master (Check File Pict Hold) to generate A Focu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FOCUS 7.13 XML format not a "true" XML file why?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Bonjour, I'm surprised that DM is used for reading when Focus does it so far better. Think that an o......

» Refine Search
» New Search