Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (134 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Can WF treat a field value as code rather than a literal value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
The Basic Idea is to Write the lines of generated Code in a File (Code seen as Data) And to make Foc......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Poll  RE: Extracting a substring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: calculate number of weeks between two yyyymmdd dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I, also, had the opportunity to sing 'Time is on my side' along with Mick Jagger (Which Version Mick......

Discussion Topic  RE: calculate number of weeks between two yyyymmdd dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
My Godness, I've turned Sylver member !!! Rather think of a growing old Don Quichotte, with a rusty ......

Get for both Starting Date and Stopping Date 1) the number of times 7 is "included in" 2) the rema......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCUS-Whats the full form?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
In fact, it's not an acronym. But a pure magical product. You just say "Focus Pocus" and plenty of m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCUS-Whats the full form?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
What I know is that a French boss of IBF had a contract to be informed of all the Press Articles con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing IMS Database Using Mainframe FOCUS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
As for DB2 and almost all Data Organisations, Focus access external Data through intefaces (SUFFIX =......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CNT operation always generates COUNT(*) in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
DEFINE FILE xxxx NB_TO_COUNT/I08 WITH FIELD_IN_SEGMENT = 1 ; NB_OVER_50000/I08 = IF AMOUNT IS GE 500......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to limit the record return? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
READLIMIT : Number of Records actually Read (Perfectly clear with Fix Files). Independant of Filteri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loading data into focus database file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I'm not a cop, I'm a private. Sorry chaps, i was 18 in 68, and all that makes me ... (searching a wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loading data into focus database file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Hi, Focus guys (and Ladies as well) In a forum state of mind, I was just wanting to ask wether XFOCU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Median Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Hi guys, ANALYSE can do that (This out-of-time part of Focus was ther to fight with SAS ...) Re-Read......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I Remember that I had this kind of remarks towards Stéphane Chabrel who was, at the time, a perfect ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOS command - how to capture feedback (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Well, i'm living in a different Space time, too ! Happy to see that I was not hundred miles out of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOS command - how to capture feedback (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
What I'd try : 1) Redirect the Dos Messages to a File ( Redirect is ">Dos filename" if I remember 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I can't see my data when trying to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
A DM remark : I know plenty of people are confused between -SET and -DEFAULT But, Please, NO ';' in......

Discussion Topic  RE: across with row summary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Why '&'REGION.&INDREG turned into ®ION.&INDREG, I really don't know...

Discussion Topic  RE: across with row summary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Verbose Solution I Love Define and I Don't much like Across So With Dialogue Manager I Set The Colum......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can Formating be done in MAS files rather than using a DEFINE (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Baillecl
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search