Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (134 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Can WF treat a field value as code rather than a literal value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
The Basic Idea is to Write the lines of generated Code in a File (Code seen as Data) And to make Foc......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Poll  RE: Extracting a substring (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: calculate number of weeks between two yyyymmdd dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I, also, had the opportunity to sing 'Time is on my side' along with Mick Jagger (Which Version Mick......

Discussion Topic  RE: calculate number of weeks between two yyyymmdd dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
My Godness, I've turned Sylver member !!! Rather think of a growing old Don Quichotte, with a rusty ......

Get for both Starting Date and Stopping Date 1) the number of times 7 is "included in" 2) the rema......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCUS-Whats the full form?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
In fact, it's not an acronym. But a pure magical product. You just say "Focus Pocus" and plenty of m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCUS-Whats the full form?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
What I know is that a French boss of IBF had a contract to be informed of all the Press Articles con......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing IMS Database Using Mainframe FOCUS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
As for DB2 and almost all Data Organisations, Focus access external Data through intefaces (SUFFIX =......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CNT operation always generates COUNT(*) in SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
DEFINE FILE xxxx NB_TO_COUNT/I08 WITH FIELD_IN_SEGMENT = 1 ; NB_OVER_50000/I08 = IF AMOUNT IS GE 500......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to limit the record return? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
READLIMIT : Number of Records actually Read (Perfectly clear with Fix Files). Independant of Filteri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loading data into focus database file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I'm not a cop, I'm a private. Sorry chaps, i was 18 in 68, and all that makes me ... (searching a wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Loading data into focus database file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Hi, Focus guys (and Ladies as well) In a forum state of mind, I was just wanting to ask wether XFOCU......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding Median Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Hi guys, ANALYSE can do that (This out-of-time part of Focus was ther to fight with SAS ...) Re-Read......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not Getting the Formal Training Either- Frustrating! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
I Remember that I had this kind of remarks towards Stéphane Chabrel who was, at the time, a perfect ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOS command - how to capture feedback (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Well, i'm living in a different Space time, too ! Happy to see that I was not hundred miles out of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: DOS command - how to capture feedback (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
What I'd try : 1) Redirect the Dos Messages to a File ( Redirect is ">Dos filename" if I remember 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I can't see my data when trying to print (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
A DM remark : I know plenty of people are confused between -SET and -DEFAULT But, Please, NO ';' in......

Discussion Topic  RE: across with row summary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Why '&'REGION.&INDREG turned into ®ION.&INDREG, I really don't know...

Discussion Topic  RE: across with row summary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Baillecl
Verbose Solution I Love Define and I Don't much like Across So With Dialogue Manager I Set The Colum......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can Formating be done in MAS files rather than using a DEFINE (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Baillecl
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search