Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (195 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get the previous year value in Webfocus? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
This is a great "101-ways" topic ;-) Assuming your filter is called &MONTH_FILTER, and has a value ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2007 Compound Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Found it - at the very end of this document: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel 2007 Compound Reports? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Kelly, From what I recall, COMPOUND reports were not supported with the EXL07 format in WF 7.7. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] WebFocus 8 RESTful API SignOn Permission Failure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Craig, I too may be wrong about the licensing - but perhaps it is worth asking your account mana......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] WebFocus 8 RESTful API SignOn Permission Failure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Craig, First check - are you licensed to use the Web Services? If you are, second check - Have......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running a report for Prior month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Jeanna, I'm sure there are 101 ways to do this. But lets start by doing it the "Dialogue Manager"......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi, For compound reports, the recommended way to create a design theme with repeating images on a p......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you like most about WebFOCUS? (in Rules, Regulations, and FAQs) by Twanette
Interesting post! Interesting blog. Just like a parent can spend hours telling everyone about their......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Rules, Regulations, and FAQs

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC030) ALL VERB OBJECTS MUST BE IN THE SAME PATH AS THEIR SORT FIELDS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Sagar, In terms of the error - if this is truly a fact table/dimension table relationship, then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference b/t Match File & Join Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Thanks ;-)...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Difference b/t Match File & Join Commands (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi, The WebFOCUS manual called "Creating Reports With WebFOCUS Language" has two chapters dedicated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Create a graph with a table which has individual fields for each Month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Mark, I re-read your request, and I'm not sure that I understand what you want to plot. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Troubles with &VAR in heading when using GUI and parameter is '_FOC_NULL' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
And obviously there is also the Dialogue Manager approach as an alternative: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel is NOT Recognizing a DATE_TIME field from WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Leo, Which Excel output format are you specifying? e.g. EXCEL, EXL2K, EXL07 etc. That may have an......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPARISON BETWEEN COMPUTATIONAL AND ALPHA VALUES IS NOT ALLOWED?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] javascript for a textbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Jay, I may be wrong - but in a "proper" textbox pressing Enter would create a new line. You could......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem in loading jquery js files in html report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Santu, I don't if it was intentional - but the filenames of your js files don't match in the two ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can't find Adapters to connect in Iway DMC 8.0.0.3 (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Twanette
Hi, I'm not 100% sure that I understand your problem - but something you should check is what privil......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] document control practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Michael, Regarding your comment: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] document control practices (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Twanette
Hi Michael, I may not be fully grasping what you're after - but a process that we found fairly succe......

» Refine Search
» New Search