Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (865 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I got an error through Report painter doing a DECODE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Please post a little more code. to give every one a better understnading...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report is taking too long to run. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I bet the data field is not getting passed to the DBMS because it is a define to YYM which I do not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Suppress duplicate field names in hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Then do not use *, name each field....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReporCaster API and .NET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReporCaster API and .NET (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
That's not the API that a call to WebFOCUS as if you were calling in from a browser, it the CGI, the......

If you cannot purchase WebFOCUS Web Services Enablement, Then to use the API you would have to use J......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] WF 7.6 + IIS 7 + Tomcat on 64 bit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Please open a case with IBI. they should be able to help you....

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] WF 7.6 + IIS 7 + Tomcat on 64 bit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I also believe that you must use 7.6.10 for IIS7 on 64bit. I think that is what IBI supports....

I am not saying that! What I am saying is that if you need access to a data source that does not hav......

I have successfully installed the 32Bit version of WebFOCUS Reporting Server, 32Bit WebFOCUS Client,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] MRE vs. Self Service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
First and Foremost, as a consultant it should be your responsibility to provide and direct the custo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PARTIAL AGGREGATION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I do not know if this is a post error or if you code actually looks like this but the AS 'New is mis......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stacked Pie Graphs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I have actually seen a FLEX component that someone has created that will do this. I will see if I ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Flex data "subgrids" (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Have you explored using the FLEX Enable API. I also have a question how many rows of data are you br......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flex Active Report [CLOSED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
If you are using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Flex Data Visualization Trial on Active PDF in 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
FYI you do not have to install Flex Builder on the Linux machine! All you need is you Flex Builder L......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ReportCaster bottask table domainhref value in external authorization setup (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Did you use the built-in utilities to extract your repository and migrate them? If so I would succes......

Discussion Topic  RE: REPORT CASTER REPORT. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Those are options to filter the list of returned available table to create synonyms. NOTE if you are......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Workaround for Match FOC439 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
JOIN SSN IN FILE1 TO ALL SSN IN FILE2 AS J0 TABLE FILE FILE1 PRINT KEY1 KEY2 KEY3 SOCSECNUM CLIENTI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Set an URL with ampersand(&) in it to a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
This my be easier -SET &URL_LINK = 'http://www.XXXXXX.com/yy/as/df/kl?LMCS_UGT=management' | '&' | ......

» Refine Search
» New Search