Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (865 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Poll  RE: Poll - Which technology should we use? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer license (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
The role of user that you are allowed to assign is defined by your license aggreement. Say you purch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Developer license (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I general the best and only recommended way to get licensing information is thru IBI. I will say tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Form - Alphabetizing values in a Listbox? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Using a procedure and not a data source. Create a procedure and then has the list populated from tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pickup file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Not, with report caster maybe calling an external program and issuing a mail send for each record. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: permanent hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Here's my input. There are several way to get the file allocated to a session so that WebFOCUS wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: permanent hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
You could always edit the master file description and add the DATASET statement so that you do not h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Launch screen for MODIFY to update a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
susannah Sorry, I did not realize you work for IBI. If you don't I would suggest that Jax still get......

Discussion Topic  RE: Launch screen for MODIFY to update a file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
PS I believe to use modify on a table that stays around after the focus/webfocus session has ended r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Challenge: running a report for last week (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
It depends on how the date you are going to create a where statement against is stored in the databa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print MRE Query Text Using Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Frank, Would you be so kind as to post some code for an example. This sounds like a very cool and us......

Discussion Topic  RE: sql code to delete records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
NO, you have to issues the commit. Jimm that is what you are missing is the COMMIT...

Discussion Topic  RE: Chaining Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Secret, When I populate a control from a procedure I always use seperate procedures for each control......

Discussion Topic  RE: slow response time (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
JOE, if you look at the defines in the Master File Description they are based on a field called APPL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster "Advanced" Advanced Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
If you do not care about holidays this little code should work just use it as a preprocessing proced......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFocus Server ODBC Driver. Can I use it with external programs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
How you would accomplish what you are trying to do would require an iWay Adapter for the RDBMS you a......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to flush data from a HOLD file used in a loop. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
are you using a -READ with NOCLOSE...

Discussion Topic  RE: Standalone Java App and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Phillip Ho On calling the Report Assist / Graph Assist from a Self-Service Application, I believe t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparison of two sets of inputs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Suji, What Exaclty are you trying to do and how many rows are in the hold file. The reason I am ask......

Discussion Topic  RE: Execute procudure without window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Francis. is right about that I in my focexec if there is an error message I have javascript that get......

» Refine Search
» New Search