Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 44
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (862 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: too many tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
funsutton, If it were me I would create a cluster join, this way WebFOCUS will join the table toget......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: (FOC230) MISSING ENDING QUOTE MARK: >< (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
JOE if the Master File does not have any DBA on it then you can check the master file by issusing th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Iway consuming a WebService (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
In short I believe the answer is YES. However the web service (XML) document can be very fat with ta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple Concurrent DB2 Requests (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
With WebFOCUS Resource Governor you can force users to do just that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing SQLS over HOLD files... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Focuzsambit, #2 I'm not sure if this is what you want. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Merging Hold Files. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Susannah, is right it is that easy. You do not have to use hold files to use the MORE command also, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to change the value of the Global variable in FEX. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
You are correct the change is only for that session. how about this. In the edasprof.prf move the va......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to change the value of the Global variable in FEX. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
YES ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing Reports using COBOL flat file with OCCURS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I think your MDF is not defined properly. Try This! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parsing a string in WebFocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
focuzsambit, If you are running on windows I would be glad to send you my C Source Code and the DLL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parsing a string in WebFocus... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
focuzsambit, I created a user written subroutine that would take a string separated by an '&' with ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic selectionof a SQL table? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I do not believe that there is away out of the box. But, you could you dialog manager code with -WRI......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ranking in WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
If you want to control it all your self try this. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Restrict WFClient from accessing all folders in apps (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Kamesh, I believe what he is saying is something like this. create 2 focexec and put them in basea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Read Windows Environment Variable value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
The FGETENV function retrieves the value of an environment variable and returns it as an alphanumeri......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making a permanent table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Tom, Be NICE instead of jumping on someone try telling them how you pulled up the documentation mayb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Comparing Records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Captan T something like like should do the trick ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with large queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Eric, Issue the following command before you table request and this will show you the SQL WebFOCUS i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simultaneous chaining controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
RichH, He is asking of A can be chained to B and if A can be chained to C, NOT A to B and B to C....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simultaneous chaining controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I don't believe you can but if you do not mind c refreshing everytime a or b is changed you could do......

» Refine Search
» New Search