Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (865 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with large queries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Eric, Issue the following command before you table request and this will show you the SQL WebFOCUS i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simultaneous chaining controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
RichH, He is asking of A can be chained to B and if A can be chained to C, NOT A to B and B to C....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Simultaneous chaining controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I don't believe you can but if you do not mind c refreshing everytime a or b is changed you could do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help? What Help? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I, perosnally what to say thanks to everyone that replys to any post. While it may not be my post it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redeploy ReportCaster Web Application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
There are server application servers. WebSphere - Drop and redeploy the web app. Tomcat - Stop &......

Discussion Topic  RE: dynamic textboxes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Are you using maintain? What version of the software are you working with?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Create formatted/Aligned text in report header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
WebFOCUS 7 has an alignment grid that you could turn on to align this with....

Discussion Topic  RE: Session Hold file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
cd, you have to do something like you stated above appending the userid to the end of the file, stor......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF integration with J2EE web application (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
For Intergration into Site Minder is to get ahold of your local branch and see about getting a Secur......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling Web Service from FEX file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Leah, is right. You need the WebFOCUS Web Services Adapter this will allow you to consume a web serv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to launch a 2nd IE session with a message in it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
If you your output is HTML then you would have to use the code provided. If the output is EXCEL then......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it possible to launch a 2nd IE session with a message in it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Here is what I would suggest. Using a combination of JavaScript and WebFOCUS code. Run the Report an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking for file existence -- row by row? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Travis, I am glad to hear that the DLL and code I sent you worked great. I am planning on making it......

Discussion Topic  RE: Checking for file existence -- row by row? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Trav, I have created user written subtoutings (a dll on windows) in the past and this sounds like a ......

Sounds like you need to create your own user written subroutine. -...

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS and AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Darin, your right the server for the AS400 has been around for quite a while but the ability to run ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WebFOCUS and AS400 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
WebFOCUS can now run on the AS400. That is a WebFOCUS Client along with a webserver, and the Reporti......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get the Self Service & MRE Statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
THe WebFOCUS Security Administration Manual talks about the use of the WebFOCUS Exit. Hope this giv......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get the Self Service & MRE Statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Please keep in mind that if you use a FOCUS Databases that are kept around after a webfocus request ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Teradata Performance (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Code the SQL in WebFOCUS and see how long that takes. SQL Pass-Thru. Scott...

» Refine Search
» New Search