Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (865 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Error in calling an oracle procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Just guessing but it could be a couple of reasons 1. the ID used to connect to Oracle not the same ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: charting question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I have been using it for a few months. It provides a WOW factor with the animation. WebFOCUS Graphs ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I have 2 Oracle Adapters 9.2 & 10g (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I think if you configure ETL for 10 and use the 10 client it is backward compatable....

Discussion Topic  RE: User profile does not work where Windows name contains a dot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Have you Opened a case with NY on this one. They may be able to help you....

Discussion Topic  RE: direct sql or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Frank, As you can see there are a lot of opinions out there. But that adds to the power of WebFOCUS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: direct sql or not (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Frank, I have spent a lot of time at a client sites' doing some report development using SQL Store......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to default "Select all" in autoprompt? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray

Discussion Topic  RE: Mre Reports security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
All, I have worked on a customer's site to help them with there security for a self-service applicat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Email Listener with Attachment (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TexasStingray
Frank, I got it working. Using iWay Adapter Manager new name iWay Service Manager. Here is what ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Email Listener with Attachment (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by TexasStingray
Has anyone configured the an iAD Email Listener with the Attachment com.ibi.agents.XDMailAttachAge......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: variable in SELECT statement (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Here is another option ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dropdown using fex as input not poplulating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Jim Trying running the fex itself from the URL and see what results you get back. If nothing then th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing values from JSP to Webfocus both are in different webservers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
To Start I would suggest looking at the WebFOCUS Security and Administration Manual. Secound I would......

Discussion Topic  RE: public self-service page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
If you are wanting to secure a focexec then you could check to see if the value of IBIF_ex is ok and......

Discussion Topic  RE: loop question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
change the LRECL to 10 for the CRLF...

Discussion Topic  RE: loop question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Yes at the end do not add an ending ). Also the -READ needs to be in the -REPEAT Loop ......

Mark, add (RECFM F LRECL 8 on the FILEDEF change the READ to .A8. not .A9....

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
There are several was to address this issue. The first that comes to mind depends on how the users a......

Discussion Topic  RE: accomodating all fields in one page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Another option is to increase the page size. I did this for one of my reports. PDF saw it as 11 X 17......

Discussion Topic  RE: accomodating all fields in one page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
At one Site we used SUBHEAD with NOSPLIT and put the columns in the subheading. We also turned on th......

» Refine Search
» New Search