Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 44
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (862 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF 8.0.08 Change Management Export/Import and Security Center - Loophole? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I personally like that user are not move from 1 environment to another as in development users have ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to Backout a Import (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I think chuck hit the nail on he head but what a big pain. You have do delete everything (Content,......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to Backout a Import (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
What do you do to backout an import. We have several application and each application has its own im......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] combine dynamic distribution with fixed email addresses (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Here is a potential solution. in the procedure you have that generated the distribution list modify ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] need to right justify alpha field in across report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
use a WebFOCUS Style Sheet and JUSTIFY-RIGHT....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Any thoughts on password protecting a report or dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
You need to ask yourself/managers what is the impact to our company if the report is view by someone......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -HTMLFORMTYPE Excel - Data issue. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
First off if you are wanting to display it as excel why would you be using HTMLFORM...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can't get WebFOCUS to output outside EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
the location of where the file is to be save must be available directly to the reporting server like......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML "TEXTAREA" not passing out updated value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I have see this happen. What I had to do was custom javascript to get the value witht he getElementB......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] JavaScript Check if in App/Developer Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Thanks for the reply. I was aware of that, However it does not prevent custom Java Script from execu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] JavaScript Check if in App/Developer Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Good Day Everyone. In HTML Composer for Developer Studio and in App Studio I need to prevent some Ja......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Report used, but inconsistently replaces NULLs with random column data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
first and foremost I would replace the &Excludes in the SQL with the values and not use & variables ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Pass a parameter from radio button to a drill down report on dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
One thing I use from time to times is cookies. Cookies have to be enabled as WebFOCUS uses them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Where are you from, who do you work for? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I agree with everyone. I had a co-worker that always asked me questions, so I started asking that pe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Do i have create all master files towards NEW DB2 Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
To go along with chucks reply if you have 2 DA2 instance and need then both and the tables are ident......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Duplicate Major Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
you need to sort it by the high 1 date where the date is the major date and then by major something ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Security Options on Portal Pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
The proper way to do this is to grant them access to the portal with FOLDER ONLY permissions then gr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Use DOS command to generate XML file listing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
SHARING: AS A FORMER IBI'er I WOULD RECOMMEND DISABLING THE USE OF THE DOS (!) COMMAND. I WILL NOT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multi-output fex with input parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
The problem I have with DEFAULTH is that the HTML composer with loose the fact the report even cares......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to configure webfocus and Tomcat installed in different machines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I'm not sure you can do that, typically you install the WebFOCUS Client on the same machine as you a......

» Refine Search
» New Search