Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 44
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (865 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Generate ScreenShot of Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
WF8 - Has anyone created an screen-shot of what the user is currently looking at as an image. I have......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Business Intelligence Developer - WebFocus-244098 (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by TexasStingray
We are looking for a WebFOCUS Developer who lives in or is willing to move to the Dallas Area. Below......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Parameterize DB_INFILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
First you have to define the variable in the master file with something like this before any segment......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Variable Length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Why not just us the -TYPE &WHERE_C after your -SET statement....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to Grant Export Permissions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I saw a while back a document on How to Grant User/Developers the ability to export a change managem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching for a better way... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Look at TRIM and TRIMV function....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to determine if in html composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I think I resolved this by check the value of document.URL it is about:blank when in developer studi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to determine if in html composer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I am creating some javascript/jquery files that add controls to the html page. Is there a way to det......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING/WARNNG] - Are You Vulnerable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
On another note: If you think you are safe and want someone to try some basic testing just send me a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING/WARNNG] - Are You Vulnerable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
See this post to disable operating system level commands. ......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING/WARNNG] - Are You Vulnerable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I'm just trying to help you protect you environment - But, if you are running WebFOCUS 7x or lower a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed with workaround] Chaining with multiple parameters. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Sorry, chain. Anyways, I ended up saving the date in the department list procedure to foccache and ......

Discussion Topic  [Closed with workaround] Chaining with multiple parameters. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I have a the folloowing scenario. ControlA - AsOfDate this is a drop down list and is populated fro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Disable Certain Commands per user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I think the LET maybe the only way to go. Thanks for the suggestions....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Disable Certain Commands per user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Ok, I need to disable certain commands from a Developer. Mainly "MATCH FILE", anyone know how this c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Refresh A Control that is not chained (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Seems like something so easy should not require so much extra work. Anyways I had to create a dummy ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Refresh A Control that is not chained (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I'd perfer not to reload the whole page ss there are several controls that will also reload taking s......

Tried that, it's for a controls children not the control itself....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Refresh A Control that is not chained (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
I have an html page written in composer that has dynamic filters. These filters are populate from a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [COMMENT] Kids are being taught CODE, not GUI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by TexasStingray
Anyone that has ever developed, I mean trully devveloped knows there is a difference between a repor......

» Refine Search
» New Search