Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the exact meaning of these system variables?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Please be aware if you have multiple targets in your DM flow, I think the values are determined per ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] performance update with DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
First of all, as your question is about DataMigrator, your question should be in the iWay forum. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading just first line of a fixed length file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Etienne, If you want to remain with flows and no coding, it might be a possibility to first make a s......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reading just first line of a fixed length file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi Etienne, If you look at the properties of the SQL object, you can indicate "rows to retrieve". If......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] column names in sql passthru upper/lower case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I can not change the case sensitivity in SQL Server, that is not my decision, I have to live with th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] column names in sql passthru upper/lower case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
For DB2 the ?FF HOLD000 gives: FILENAME= HOLD000 COLUMN1 E01 A20 For MSODBC the ?F......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] column names in sql passthru upper/lower case (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
We are migrating from DB2 database to SQL Server, actually to Azure SQL through MSODBC adapter. An i......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Redirection settings for DFIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
We are migrating from 7.7 to 8.2.03M and one issue we now have is with PCHOLD DFIX output. We offer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Apply Across for selective columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Leela, Look at ACROSSTITLE=SIDE, you will find several posts on how to use this. A small exampl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there a way in Webfocus/Infoassist to use CASE statements as sql does. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
As mentioned by someone before, I think with IF THEN ELSE IF THEN ELSE IF .... you can do what CASE ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Selective Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I think the requirement was to show all the weights in the details of the report, just not in the su......

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Selective Subtotal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Michael, You can try this: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] bulkload gives errors due to tab characters in source data (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi Chuck, Clif, I read the release notes for 8.2.03 but concerning the adapter for Azure SQL databa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] bulkload gives errors due to tab characters in source data (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi Cliff, That is good news. I will certainly download and test this. I just looked at our download......

Hi, I did try this last week: DB_EXPR(REPLACE("FIELD_WITH_TAB" , CHR(9) , ' ' )) And it indeed work......

I also noted another issue with the unqouted strings in the tab-delimited files used in the bulkload......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] bulkload gives errors due to tab characters in source data (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi We are migrating from DB2 to Azure SQL. For this I am writing several data flows to transfer the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DB2 SQL Passthru WITHOUT DEFAULT_CONNECTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Francis, Is it possible to put the SQL Passthru command in a separate fex and execute it with EX ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Product (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, You can try something like this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynmaic distribution fex burst variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
ReportCaster does pass internal variables like &DSTSCHEDID to the fex called in the tasks, but unfor......

» Refine Search
» New Search