Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] dynmaic distribution fex burst variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Jenni, This is indeed an issue. You can not pass parameters (directly) to the dynamic distributi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Use of 'matches' function (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Take a look at the REGEX function. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DEFINE VARIABLE EMPTY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
You can check the existence of a variable with .EXIST .EXIST tests for the presence of a value. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Focal Point Technical Highlights - Quarterly Publication Available (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Kathleen, Is it possible to subscribe to this quarterly publication, so we can get an email with......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]daily Focal Point email only 2 of 38 posts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I receive daily email digest with posts from Focal Point. This morning it indicated 38 new posts, bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Include/Exclude data based on Characters in a field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Take a look at the REGEX function. Very powerful, if you know how to make regular expressions. Mart......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Ordering Row Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Adding ROWS .. OVER .. to your BY will help to put the values in a specific order. BY sortfield AS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reducing the column width not the column value length (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Maybe you can reduce the LEFTGAP and RIGHTGAP?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DM flows with autogenerated identity columns (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
I am sometimes struggling with RDBMS tables (DB2 in my case) which have an autogenerated identity as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]EXL07 output gives HTTP 500 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I finally found and solved the problem. It had to do with the EXCELSERVURL setting. We had this poin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]EXL07 output gives HTTP 500 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Frans, I did check the edaprint.log, but it is not showing any error. I also checked the Tomcat ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]EXL07 output gives HTTP 500 error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, I am outputting for a long time already to EXL07 but yesterday I ran into a strange problem. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Azure SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, A surprise to me. the SQL Server ODBC adapter also provides a bulkload. I had not expected, but......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Azure SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Chuck, Thanks for the feedback. That is too bad. As I understand Azure Data Warehouse is more fo......

Babak, Frans, Chuck, thanks for your replies. Babak, I am using WF the latest WF 8201 version to te......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Azure SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Our company wants to move much of the IT to Azure. Part of this is also moving from DB2 to Azure SQL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Datamigrator - Ambiguity while joining 2 tables which have same column name (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi Rajesh, Do you use a Data Flow or an SQL flow? In both cases, can you right click on the SQL obj......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing one 30-column line in three 10-column lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Simon, In stead of removing the "AS 'headername'" use "AS ''". This will remove the column heade......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPARISON BETWEEN COMPUTATIONAL AND ALPHA VALUES IS NOT ALLOWED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] record logging accepted transactions (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi, In my DM flow I have indicated I want record logging of the accepted transactions. I use this t......

» Refine Search
» New Search