Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The decimal values are truncating in the target after performing the trans (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi Kalai, P17.6 indicates that the total length is 17 positions including the decimal point and the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED][CODE] Multiple report on the first tab of excel and reports on further tabs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, When you use NOBREAK the next report will be on the same tab of the excel, if you do not specif......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] D17.16 Data not loading properly. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
I think D format should work, but D17.16 will not work as the 17 is the total number of characters ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Total for distinct values based on a different value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I do not think there needs to be a dependency on NUM3 with same behaviour. All that is needed for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DataMigrator: parametric dataflow (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi Glezo, Did you try with a SQL Flow? regards, Martin....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using SQL DB2 ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Mark, I found your post of 2014 with same error message I frequently get: : [08001] [IBM][CLI D......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Bursting EXL07 output in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, I am trying to burst a EXL07 output with ReportCaster, but RC is telling me "This format does n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]JOIN where records don't exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Maggie, There are several ways. One way would to make 2 joins, an (outer) join on the person me......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional formatting in InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Brian, There will be different ways to accomplish, but below code should work, or at least put y......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Complex WebFOCUS styling not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I have also spent endless hours in conditional styling. Sometimes it works to make 1 define for the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] migrate in DMC from DB2 9.5 to 10.5 and truncate table (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi, This year we migrated with DB2 from version 9.5 to 10.5. We had no problems with WebFocus and Da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] limitation on WHERE IN FILE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
We only use WHERE IN FILE if it has limited number of records. WebFocus translates this in a WHERE F......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Run ReportCaster Job Dynamically (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
In 7.7 (I have no knowledge yet of 8.0) you can start ReportCaster jobs with DSTRUN. So you can writ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] create DB2 compressed tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Tamra, Thanks for you repsonse. I decided it is better to arrange outside of the WF tools. If I n......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] create DB2 compressed tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
We often create DB2 temporary tables during processing (hold files) because we need to join later to......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]PRESERVERATIO and HTML images (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, We have many reports where we want to dynamically include customer logo (jpg image) in the repo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Heading on Across Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
SET ACROSSTITLE = SIDE will do the trick. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Defining global variable in External file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Shankar, In edasprof you can use -READ to read from an external file and to set the value for &&......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF Repository 8105 install fail DB2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I am not a DBA, I just read the IBM information on the DB2 error. It seems both REGULAR and USER TEM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WF Repository 8105 install fail DB2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK

» Refine Search
» New Search