Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] STYLE SHEET - When Condition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi FOCdeveloper, As Wep5622 indicates the WHEN test can refer any field in the "internal matrix". S......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster: Passing a variable from the main fex to the dynamic list fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Ram, Thanks for the document. It seems however that those RC parameters like &DSTSCHEDID are ava......

Discussion Topic  RE: ACROSS Title issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
There is another 'trick' you can use if you have only 1 BY column. This is not your case, but someon......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]EXL07 column width sometimes disrupted with across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I opened a case for this (13293557) and today they confirmed this is a bug. Martin....

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]EXL07 column width sometimes disrupted with across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I have some examples where the column width of across columns in Excel 2007 becomes too wide, due to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Hyperstage extended bulk load options (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
It is data from DB2 that is loaded into Hyperstage. The volume depends on the specific table but ran......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Hyperstage extended bulk load options (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi Tamra, Unfortunately, this documentation does not provide an answer which would be the best sett......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Hyperstage extended bulk load options (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
We are using Hyperstage and are loading large files into it. For this we use DataMigrator and the ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] (FOC023) 'BY' FIELDS FROM PREVIOUS VERB ARE MISSING (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Dan, Would it work if you add the ROWS OVER on the first BY as well? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]post-processing procedure in ReportCaster for an .exe (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Why not use the SFTP distribution that ReportCaster itself offers? Martin....

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] unnamed columns in stored procedures treated different in 7706M gen 813 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, I was upgrading to 7706M gen 813 (same server version as 8.0.0.9, so this will probably apply t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] FORMAT ERROR not giving FOCERRNUM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi Alan, A good suggestion, I was not aware of this system variable. But unfortunately this is not ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] FORMAT ERROR not giving FOCERRNUM (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
I have a data flow with Delimited flat file as source. One of the attributes is a date for which I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Put DateTime Stamp in ReportCaster Job Output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Neelima, I have succesfully achieved this by using a dynamic distribution list, as in the dynami......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Date format in flat file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, I have a (delimited) flat file source file with dates in it that look like "2014-10-31", so YYM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED - no simple solution] Subtotal title for ACROSS when using ordered across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Alan, Nice workaround which I do use in some reports with limited columns. Problem is that we ha......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED - no simple solution] Subtotal title for ACROSS when using ordered across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, It was difficult to make a proper subject, but it is easier to explain my question with a CAR e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to validate csv input file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Thanks Susannah and Alan for your suggestions. I will work with both to see what works best for us. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to validate csv input file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi, I need to read, validate and process a csv (COM) source file. I know how to make a synonym and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Getting all records from 1 table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Mitch, The problem with your LEFT OUTER JOIN is that as soon as you put a condition on the secon......

» Refine Search
» New Search