Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (168 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CNT.DST and column totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Allan, Excellent, thank you for this. I just made a minor adjustment. BY TOTAL COMPUTE SEATS/A9 ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CNT.DST and column totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
The details are correct, but I would like a recompute of the column-totals and across-totals. I want......

Hi Ram, How do you accomplish this if you have an ACROSS as well and want correct column and across......

Ram, thanks for your solution. It is quite a workaround to get it done, but the solution works. Ale......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CNT.DST and column totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Maybe I am missing something but I am not getting this working properly. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel ouput with ibfs extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Thanks for this information. The post was about WF 8.0, but I had a similar problem in WF 7.7 Excel ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator: how to schedule process flow to run twice daily (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Martin vK
Hi David, Have you tried to set the Interval Type to Hourly and Interval Value to 5 (the time betwe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] coordinated compound report in Excel with 2 reports on 1 sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Kathryn, Thanks for the response. I will tie myself to the project, although I find it a bit cur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] coordinated compound report in Excel with 2 reports on 1 sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi Kathryn, Thanks for your reply. It is indeed an interesting document. But it does not answer my ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] coordinated compound report in Excel with 2 reports on 1 sheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I had a compound report (legacy syntax) in Excel (both EXL2K and EXL07) that had two table reports o......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXL07 obsolete column titles with OVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I found something strange with column titles in one report I tried to migrate to EXL07 output. I man......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] complex report challenge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Thanks Pat and Tony for your excellent solutions. I was also thinking along the way of Tony. So fir......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] complex report challenge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
Hi to all, I had difficulty finding a subject for this post as I do not know to briefly formulate m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Send email confirmation after sftp distribution in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I worked out a different approach and check the RC repository after running all the schedules. A pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Send email confirmation after sftp distribution in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
A post-process procedure is an interesting idea. I have never used it, so I tried. Unfortunately it ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Send email confirmation after sftp distribution in ReportCaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
We have several ReportCaster schedules that distribute bursted output to sftp. We want to send an em......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Version 8 Code Tightening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I tested much with FPRINT as alternative for dynamic formatting today. With the additional JUSTIFY=R......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Version 8 Code Tightening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
I tested a bit with FPRINT as alternative for dynamic formatting, and I need to adjust my earlier re......

Njesden: ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] identify objects in multigraph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Martin vK
We have a multigraph (needed for bursting) with bubbles. On the Y-axis they represent percentages (s......

» Refine Search
» New Search