Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (23 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Duplicates in JOIN FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
Thanks for the information. How can I implement a join in a 1 to many relationship? TEK_HOLD_PPL_H......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Duplicates in JOIN FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
Hi there, I am trying to understand the following syntax since it's returning a 'DUPLICATES IN JOIN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to capture MS SQL Server Stored Procedure output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to capture MS SQL Server Stored Procedure output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to capture MS SQL Server Stored Procedure output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
I have a stored procedure that returns a '1' using "SELECT '1'" to signify that it completed success......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Best practices around querying/staging data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
Hi guys, thank you very much for the feedback. We are definitely going to be using HOLD files sparin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Best practices around querying/staging data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
Also, what is the most efficient way to implement sorting? Our current practice is to call the same ......

as of now, we have data in both Oracle and SQL Server. Some of the hold files are created off of the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Best practices around querying/staging data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
I am relatively new to WebFOCUS (with 2 months of experience) and I have been asked to review our cu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to include HTML files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
Thanks Eric. Being new to WebFOCUS, I am trying to build my content in AppSudio as much as I can. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to include HTML files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
Thanks Eric. Yes, I have created a portal and I am able to drag and drop my content. However, my int......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to include HTML files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
I am a WebFOCUS newbie and here is what I am trying to do. I have a set of HTML files that contain ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dynamically populate a menu component (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Dynamically populate a menu component (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
I have taken the reporting essentials part 1 and part 2 training. Which specific training are you re......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Dynamically populate a menu component (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
I am looking for a way to dynamically populate a menu component. The menu will ideally be populated ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Permanent hold files vs database views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
One of the reasons is that we have had numerous issues in the past few months where the permanent ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Permanent hold files vs database views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
Looking at the code, it looks like we are creating HOLD FORMAT XFOCUS files....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Permanent hold files vs database views (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
I am new to WebFOCUS, so please let me know if I am not using the proper jargon. My boss wants to r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Task to refresh a subreport from a chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rajje
Thanks for the code. I still need to figure out how to do this using the GUI - we are trying to use ......

» Refine Search
» New Search