Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Evaluate Variable in a Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Tom, I think I got it. I needed to add the .EVAL to the previous SET command. -SET &PART_NUM1 = &NA......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] - Evaluate Variable in a Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Tom Unfortunately that didn't work either....

Tom, Unfortunately the .EVAL didn't work. The Echo that works shows &PART_NUM1 = 84238455CH an......

The set Echo shows that the value is correct and when I use the exact same syntax but passing the va......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] - Evaluate Variable in a Loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
I think I must be missing something obvious. I have a number of records in the NATNONPART file. Some......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED Resequencing Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
David. This worked Awesome. You've saved me a lot of hair pulling. Even though I've got it working I......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED Resequencing Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
David, I really like the look of this. I am going to have to do some serious research to get this wo......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED Resequencing Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
I have been wrestling with this for hours and I just can't seem to get my head around a way to do th......

Discussion Topic  RE: <SOLVED> Font size when Printing Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
That worked perfect. Thanks...

Discussion Topic  <SOLVED> Font size when Printing Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We have a situation where we are simply printing an output (using the -TYPE command) and would like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In WF8, is there a way to display columns ACROSS without using SUM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
This should remove the Empty Row and give you what I think you are looking for. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] In WF8, is there a way to display columns ACROSS without using SUM? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Is this something like you are looking for? SET ACRSVRBTITL=OFF DEFINE FILE GGSALES Dlrs/A1 = ''; E......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Align both Axis on Dual Axis Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Martin, I agree with you that neither option works exactly the way we need and that I don't think w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Align both Axis on Dual Axis Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Martin, It's not so much the scaling step that needs to be the same. They want the zero value on th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Align both Axis on Dual Axis Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We have a dual Axis graph where on one of the Axis, the amounts are very different on each axis (say......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Hiding Legend within Graph on Filtering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Martin, The &LEDGER names are different than the CODE (they are Actual, Budget and Prior Fiscal Yea......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Hiding Legend within Graph on Filtering (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We have a table which includes 12 months of data for each Company and within that table is actual, b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &LINES count after an append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Thanks for the quick reply. That was what I sort-of figured based on how it was working but just wan......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] &LINES count after an append (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
When using the &LINES function after an append it seems to give the number of lines that it added la......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Net Use with Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Waz, You are right. It worked with the quotes around it. I had a permissions issue going on. Thank......

» Refine Search
» New Search