Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Net Use with Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
I tried wrapping the path in quotes and I tried Emily's idea of putting it into a Variable first and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Net Use with Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Has anyone managed to get the net use command to work when the file path has spaces in it. I have tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Page - Blank Vaue in Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Just wanted to ensure I put the final solution to this out there for anyone else. We got this workin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Page - Blank Vaue in Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
The fex itself works as the standard prompt page works fine when I select blank so it seems like web......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Page - Blank Vaue in Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
This has to be a highly simple thing and I must just be doing something wrong but I have a very simp......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - WF8.1.05 and IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We finally solved this. It was a banking software that had been downloaded to certain users computer......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - WF8.1.05 and IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We are in the process of upgrading to 8.1.05 and we are hitting an issue with users upgrading to IE1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Execute different fex based on variable selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We do something similar and provide the user with a DropDown box that they can select which option t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Default Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Thanks jfr99, that works exactly like we want/need it to....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Default Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Had a feeling that we could only select a single default value. We were trying to get away from the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple Default Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
99% of the time I get tremendous results just searching this forum band finding what I need to point......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] BYTOC Excel - Report Caster burst problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Just as some additional information, I remember seeing this as well when we were on 7.7.03 and the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown from Excel to WebFocus8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We had this exact issue when we upgraded to WF8 and after a lot of extensive testing and research we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template issue in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template issue in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
I believe with Office 2007 on up, to have an Excel Template with MAcros automatically execute any Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to pass multiple values into the CONTAIN and LIKE operator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We do this on a couple of Reports. It ,might not be the prettiest way of doing things but it will wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Change the Text format extension from .ibfs to .txt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We do this quite a bit, however rather than just having it create the file using PCHOLD we save the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macro Template question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Yes, you can. You create your Macro Enabled Template in Excel 2010. In your Fex, when calling the Te......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to save an output file to output drive outside the EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Emily, We are on WF8 and use this regularly...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to save an output file to output drive outside the EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
The way we do this is to map a network drive on our reporting server first. We then create the file ......

» Refine Search
» New Search