Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Net Use with Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
I tried wrapping the path in quotes and I tried Emily's idea of putting it into a Variable first and......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Net Use with Spaces (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Has anyone managed to get the net use command to work when the file path has spaces in it. I have tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Page - Blank Vaue in Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Just wanted to ensure I put the final solution to this out there for anyone else. We got this workin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Page - Blank Vaue in Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
The fex itself works as the standard prompt page works fine when I select blank so it seems like web......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] HTML Page - Blank Vaue in Listbox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
This has to be a highly simple thing and I must just be doing something wrong but I have a very simp......

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED - WF8.1.05 and IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We finally solved this. It was a banking software that had been downloaded to certain users computer......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED - WF8.1.05 and IE11 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We are in the process of upgrading to 8.1.05 and we are hitting an issue with users upgrading to IE1......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]Execute different fex based on variable selection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We do something similar and provide the user with a DropDown box that they can select which option t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Default Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Thanks jfr99, that works exactly like we want/need it to....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple Default Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Had a feeling that we could only select a single default value. We were trying to get away from the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple Default Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
99% of the time I get tremendous results just searching this forum band finding what I need to point......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] BYTOC Excel - Report Caster burst problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Just as some additional information, I remember seeing this as well when we were on 7.7.03 and the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Drilldown from Excel to WebFocus8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We had this exact issue when we upgraded to WF8 and after a lot of extensive testing and research we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template issue in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template issue in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
I believe with Office 2007 on up, to have an Excel Template with MAcros automatically execute any Ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to pass multiple values into the CONTAIN and LIKE operator (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We do this on a couple of Reports. It ,might not be the prettiest way of doing things but it will wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Change the Text format extension from .ibfs to .txt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We do this quite a bit, however rather than just having it create the file using PCHOLD we save the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Macro Template question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Yes, you can. You create your Macro Enabled Template in Excel 2010. In your Fex, when calling the Te......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to save an output file to output drive outside the EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Emily, We are on WF8 and use this regularly...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] how to save an output file to output drive outside the EDASERVER (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
The way we do this is to map a network drive on our reporting server first. We then create the file ......

» Refine Search
» New Search