Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (46 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED Text Row Formatting in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
You're are a genius and my hero. I did not know about the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: SOLVED Text Row Formatting in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
Thanks Francis. I had a feeling that because it's a freeform row, styling the individual cell wasn'......

Discussion Topic  SOLVED Text Row Formatting in FML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
I have a FML report and within the report we have a couple of text lines, just to seperate and space......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I get separate emails from bursted report in Report Caster? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
In the Report Caster Administration, under the Configuration section you can set the Packet E-Mails ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] E-Mailed Drill Down Reports and IE8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
After many frustrating hours of trying everything under the sun, including hacking the registry and ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] E-Mailed Drill Down Reports and IE8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rogerwilkouk
We have a Reportcaster PDF report which is E-Mailed to various users that contains a drill down to a......

» Refine Search
» New Search