Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (305 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio 7.6.11 HTML Calendar Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Ginny, I had the case 60772546 resolved. But I haven't applied the fix yet. Hua...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio 7.6.11 HTML Calendar Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

There is a fix available. I haven't have time to apply it. Let me know if the fix realy works....

Discussion Topic  RE: ­[SOLVED]Caster scheduling weekly as well as month start (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Nice to know these solutions. Thanks. The dumb way I have been using is to have 2 scheduled entries......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Column totals on across-values within by-field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] Column totals on across-values within by-field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Awesome! Didn't think of using a different fieldname at detail level. Thanks again, njsden! ......

Thanks for your reply, njsden. Here is the sample output: ......

Discussion Topic  [solved] Column totals on across-values within by-field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
In the example below, the sales figures are in local currency of COUNTRY. I like to have column tota......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] set a default reply to in rcaster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Do you need to be notified in case of error? If not, you can choose NEVER send notifications on the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Yrthresh/Defcent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Thanks a lot! Ginny & njsden. Hua...

Discussion Topic  RE: (CLOSED) Yrthresh/Defcent (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Does anyone know of an alternative to set these parameters at system level? Thanks. Hua...

Discussion Topic  RE: Standards are slipping... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
OK, I must admit I couldn't look straight into Donald Southerland's eyes and say to him I RTFM. So ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Late to the IE8 conversation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
In HTML layout painter, the onclick button doesn't link to fex or url....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Previous Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get Previous Period (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
How about compare your period-end dates against(LT) the current date?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] strrep function error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Thank you, Neftali. A&FROMDATE.LENGTH is the key. While I was playing with the 2nd arguement to ens......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] strrep function error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Hi Can anyone tell me what is wrong here? I want to strip the '/' if there is one. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to avoid total line on two lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
Good discussions happening here. Thank you. I see the frustration Francis has. I have 2 subtotals ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] conditional page foot notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved] conditional page foot notes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Hua
I recall now that some posts suguested using the stylesheet to fool the appearance of the report see......

» Refine Search
» New Search