Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (68 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Resource Analyzer on 5.2.8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
We just turned on RA recently, and seem to be experiencing problems. Can anyone tell me what these ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Excel synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
Not sure what your comment about US websites means, but obviously the link is no longer valid. My gu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Problem with Excel synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
On the off chance that anyone else was interested in the outcome of this... Tech support sent me th......

Carol - yup, tried that already, doesn't work. Kerry - I submitted my case. Thanks....

My problem is not creating the synonym, it's getting the right data back when I run a query against ......

Discussion Topic  Problem with Excel synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
I'm having a problem with my field formats on an Excel table synonym. One of the fields is alphanum......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Weighted Averages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
Hi Bill, You need a defined field that multiplies A * B, then in your table request, sum the field......

Discussion Topic  Printing master file name in header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
Does anyone have a trick for printing the master file name in the heading without hardcoding? For ex......

Discussion Topic  Connecting to an agent service (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by Jen
How do you get a fex to run on a specific agent service (ie not the default service)...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  User profile (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
If I create my own user profile on the server, and put an APP PATH command in it, shouldn't I then o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling Report Assist from HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
Try this.... ......

Discussion Topic  Null/Missing values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
I have two numeric fields in my SQL database, and I want to add them together in a define, like so:......

Discussion Topic  Compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
I have three reports that I want to combine into one PDF file. Each report individually works fine,......

Discussion Topic  RE: APP QUERY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
Perfect, thanks Pietro!...

Discussion Topic  RE: APP QUERY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
APP QUERY appname......

Discussion Topic  APP QUERY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
How would I go about saving the results of an APP QUERY command into a text file?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
We don't have MRE, so that option isn't available, but I used your trick using FTP. I just put in a......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster questions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
I'm just starting to delve into Report Caster, and I have some questions. I'm using Dev Studio 5.2.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Override the SQL in a Webfocus report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
Leah,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parsing Error, &variables in dialogue manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jen
I'm not sure I can be of much help other than to tell you that there is a known problem with togglin......

» Refine Search
» New Search