Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 2 Webfocus requests on one EXCEL spreadsheet (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This stuff is killin' me right now. I have templates on this install and write to them, but my new ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Statement for Late and Late by 60 Minutes Recognition (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Compare using an HADD instead. I don't fully understand your fields and logic, but the pseudo-code ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Compound Report, PowerPoint, crashes agent. Is there a secret to doing this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've adjusted the margins about a thousand times at this point. The fex on its own sets everything ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Compound Report, PowerPoint, crashes agent. Is there a secret to doing this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Jeeze. ......

Yeah, I'm billing a customer and have about a dozen items in the queue. So I can't spend too much t......

That second piece may be the smoking gun. No wait -- that's for graphs. These are all table report......

They all run correctly when they're not compounded. It's the combining of the three that's introduc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Compound Report, PowerPoint, crashes agent. Is there a secret to doing this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll pay handsomely. I'm looking to create a compound report in PPTX format. This has run in pdf f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running RC job via web service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You can do this with what you have, and setting a semaphore. Use an onChange trigger on the table t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the max length of alpha field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Best of luck finding that. I've used 3000 as my top limit in the past, and wanted to go higher. (Th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Compound Document PPTX PowerPoint -- How do I get it to use the whole page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
After a couple of days of struggling to get a compound PowerPoint document to produce correctly, I'v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFINE vs COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Huh. I'd figure a Null should cast a Null into the Defined field. I think that's a thing. This sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFINE vs COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This has the aroma of a compiler bug. Are there any other fields in the table that begin with "SALE......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] TIBCO and IBI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll agree with the privately-owned observation. I started with a privately-owned company (IBI) in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] TIBCO and IBI (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Hey! My stock options have finally come ho. . . oh wait the stingy owners never offered stock optio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Title text on Console is completely in the way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You know, it's just IE. In Chrome and Firefox it's fine, with the text down and to the right of the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Title text on Console is completely in the way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Is there a way to turn off the context-sensitive help text on the Console page? It is completely ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Report - Hover on field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If it's an html output you can code it yourself by coding the alt field in an html tag. That is, in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a Master File to an Excel File in SharePoint -- How? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Seriously, how do you all get access the Sharepoint data sources? I can't imagine I'm the first to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search