Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Fix my one stark white cell please (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Looks good, but it's not working in 7.7.03. I may be stuck with a chunk of white in my report. Tha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Fix my one stark white cell please (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
And then I address the location with the ACROSSTITLE item? It doesn't produce the result I'm coding......

Here's the whole doggone thing. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Fix my one stark white cell please (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a report going to Excel that has a soft blue background. It's in this form -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Connectivity Problems due to Windows Update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Update -- Word on the street is that Windows 10 still has TLS issues, so turning off TLS connectivit......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Connectivity Problems due to Windows Update (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm on a site where we have connectivity problems on Windows 7 systems since update KB3172605 was pu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]APP MAP across a Windows Domain Boundary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
My concern is that FOCUS will have as much trouble understanding the domain name in your ! COPY comm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]APP MAP across a Windows Domain Boundary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm listening . . ....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]APP MAP across a Windows Domain Boundary (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
A free cigar to the person that can answer this question -- I have a focexec that I run to put data......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Redirect to different portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You can do it in your local Domain Name Service as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]An admin setting or way to hash/encrypt drill-down URLs?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'd put IBFS1_action=RUNFEX back in. There are other forum entries on this for the wfservlet call. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]An admin setting or way to hash/encrypt drill-down URLs?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This is an example of what you're doing -- ......

I use a JavaScript function to create a form tag dynamically on the page, and then throw everything ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]WebFOCUS 8 and the Spinny Wheely Thingie (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It's a tough report on a huge amount of data. I'm happy with the two minutes. The users run it onc......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]WebFOCUS 8 and the Spinny Wheely Thingie (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a report that takes about two minutes to run, attached to a portal tab where there's a list o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparing Prior Period Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm thinking she's looking for the first date for each store compared to a later date, not the prior......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Version 8 InfoAssist won't honor the Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Response from the ticket -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Version 8 InfoAssist won't honor the Join (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This is turning into a very interesting journey. So I figured out how to read focexecs in the repos......

I have one of those. As best I can tell, it's not bringing the join forward. When I save a version......

It appears to be related to printing a field from the joined table in the report, not the link to ta......

» Refine Search
» New Search