Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (984 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Clothesed] Stupid Question of the Day -- How do you set a cnt. prefix in App Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You prefer me unclothesed?...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Clothesed] Stupid Question of the Day -- How do you set a cnt. prefix in App Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
THAAAAANK You! My end-user had the field set as a By field (now called a Sort Down field) and we we......

Discussion Topic  [Clothesed] Stupid Question of the Day -- How do you set a cnt. prefix in App Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Subject pretty much says it. How do you set a prefix onto a field in your report? The ribbon at th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Flow keeps Self-Referencing Output Fields (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm dealing with it in 81M at the moment, but this has occurred from 7.7 forward if my recollection ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Flow keeps Self-Referencing Output Fields (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm working a job for data quality analysis where I need to copy 10% of the records from a DB2 data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Flat File Master File from Version 7.7 Doesn't work in Version 8.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
There's more going on here. I have a Dev server running the same source code, in theory an identica......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Flat File Master File from Version 7.7 Doesn't work in Version 8.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The B presumably stands for Byte and it indicates how many bytes the field consumes. I thought I fo......

No special characters, and the skipped characters are dependable. That is, my first A2 field claims......

More clues. I replaced ACTUAL=A2 with ACTUAL=A2B and I got it to read the entire line correctly as ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Flat File Master File from Version 7.7 Doesn't work in Version 8.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a master file that connects to a flat file, that's been in use in Version 7.7 for years. I'v......

Discussion Topic  [DUPLICATE]Flow keeps Self-Referencing Output Fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm working a job for data quality analysis where I need to copy 10% of the records from a DB2 data ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Convert Adapter from SQL*Server 2008 to SQL*Server 2012? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you very much! Fair warning to those following this path -- if you comment out your connectio......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Convert Adapter from SQL*Server 2008 to SQL*Server 2012? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a server with a dozen connections on the SQL*Server 2008 adapter, but I'd like to move them t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best way to get a consolidated log? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
At the moment I've written a table file request against the ETLLOG to pull what I need, based on the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Best way to get a consolidated log? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have a process flow that runs process flows that run data flows. It's a big process that moves hu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Best practices around querying/staging data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll just mention here that I believe holding to FOCUS files for long term usage is not legit use of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Best practices around querying/staging data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If you have tables that are reused regularly (either by multiple reports or by single reports used m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN] How To Force End Of Line at Specific Position (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I just had to deal with this. I needed a blank character at the end and it refused to leave it ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data Migrator- How to limit the no. of rec. pulled in an automated fashion? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Ah -- I like that. It puts all my tables' selection limits in a single process flow file too. Than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data Migrator- How to limit the no. of rec. pulled in an automated fashion? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Is there a way to embed that into the routine itself for when I run in batch mode? This is for a sa......

» Refine Search
» New Search