Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Flat File Master File from Version 7.7 Doesn't work in Version 8.0 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a master file that connects to a flat file, that's been in use in Version 7.7 for years. I'v......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Convert Adapter from SQL*Server 2008 to SQL*Server 2012? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you very much! Fair warning to those following this path -- if you comment out your connectio......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Convert Adapter from SQL*Server 2008 to SQL*Server 2012? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a server with a dozen connections on the SQL*Server 2008 adapter, but I'd like to move them t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Best way to get a consolidated log? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
At the moment I've written a table file request against the ETLLOG to pull what I need, based on the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Best way to get a consolidated log? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have a process flow that runs process flows that run data flows. It's a big process that moves hu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Best practices around querying/staging data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll just mention here that I believe holding to FOCUS files for long term usage is not legit use of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Best practices around querying/staging data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If you have tables that are reused regularly (either by multiple reports or by single reports used m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [OPEN] How To Force End Of Line at Specific Position (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I just had to deal with this. I needed a blank character at the end and it refused to leave it ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data Migrator- How to limit the no. of rec. pulled in an automated fashion? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Ah -- I like that. It puts all my tables' selection limits in a single process flow file too. Than......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data Migrator- How to limit the no. of rec. pulled in an automated fashion? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Is there a way to embed that into the routine itself for when I run in batch mode? This is for a sa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Data Migrator- How to limit the no. of rec. pulled in an automated fashion? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have to pull 10% of the data from about 400 tables, and I likely need to do this over and over aga......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Maintain-Valid credentials are required for server: EDASERVE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The proxy ID you've been using to connect between the WF Client and the WF Reporting Server has been......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WebFOCUS 8 -- dyncalendar not working on production system (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Please show me the documentation for the V8 way! It appears that Tomcat has blown a gasket when set......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]WebFOCUS 8 -- dyncalendar not working on production system (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That was the issue. My Prod system's uriworkermap.properties file in Jakarta didn't have the pointe......

I cracked open the resulting web pages (both the Dev and the Prod platform) and found errors in the ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]WebFOCUS 8 -- dyncalendar not working on production system (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have identical source code on two different platforms, both the same install of version 8. On my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Closed] AHTML Format in Version 8 Wigging Out (a technical term) in My Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Good questions. I didn't write this one and I'm thinking it was done in the tool. We never put the......

Discussion Topic  [Closed] AHTML Format in Version 8 Wigging Out (a technical term) in My Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I want to post this out here so others experiencing it have someplace to compare notes. I have a pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is there an easy way to find empty variables in the parameter prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yeah, if you run the report directly it should crash out with an error telling you what amper-variab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Is there an easy way to find empty variables in the parameter prompt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Put "Snickelfritz" into it and run it. You should be able to search for it out in the source code o......

» Refine Search
» New Search