Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Colon ":" issue in EXCLEL format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
An apostrophe did not correct the problem for me in EXL2K format, and it adds an apostrophe in the e......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Colon ":" issue in EXCLEL format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm more than a little disappointed that you all didn't figure this out and have an answer waiting f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Blank Character removed from my string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Blank Character removed from my string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Got it. Two fields: ......

I'm having quite a day. I did this and I'm getting no CR/LF on the end of the line. It goes about ......

And that worked? It kept your last space?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Blank Character removed from my string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have this line of code: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]V8 Composer -- Any way to get it to use GET instead of POST? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]V8 Composer -- Any way to get it to use GET instead of POST? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Agreed, but if you use a Form tag you can switch between GET and POST super-easy. That's great for ......

That's more or less what I do when I write my own. It's just an easy request where I can attach wha......

I can set a standard on the project as "thou shalt use forms" and that will help going forward. I d......

The advantage of a GET form submission is that you can make changes directly on the url to test boun......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]V8 Composer -- Any way to get it to use GET instead of POST? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a really weird bug and getting a look at the parameters that are passed would be worth its we......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Where to start reading on Version 8 Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
When an 800 pound mermaid lands on you her song is the least of your worries....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Where to start reading on Version 8 Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You are the wind beneath my wings....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Where to start reading on Version 8 Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Man-o-day is it tough to find this stuff on the IBI web site. There's so much stuff for Version 7 t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]200+ Users -- how do I contact them en masse? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Whoa -- update. One of my colleagues has taken the action to update V8 with the user list from V7. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]200+ Users -- how do I contact them en masse? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have seven dashboards going to seven portals. Is there a way for each user to get their default po......

Let's leap to the conclusion that my V8 version doesn't have a complete list of my users, and I want......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]200+ Users -- how do I contact them en masse? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm hours away from announcing the upgrade from version 7 to version 8, and I need to announce to my......

» Refine Search
» New Search