Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] MATCH FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So, I'm doing a MATCH FILE command. Looks more or less like this: MATCH FILE ACS_SELREC_OTHINS_HOL......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] All sort keys are not in single top-to-bottom segment path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Sounds like you have the right plan worked out already! If this is for a reporting application, you......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] All sort keys are not in single top-to-bottom segment path (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
One of the fundamental rules of hierarchical structures (which you're creating with your joins in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A way to store multiple records of field values from a request in &vars? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thanks for the clarification. I've always used text fields for everything....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] A way to store multiple records of field values from a request in &vars? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This page -- ......

We can't see your TYPE statement, so it's difficult to tell what you're asking for in what order. A......

'000005' is the length of the field that follows, something you can use in your READ work if you nee......

You're talking about how to capture the 5 cashiers' IDs to use in the next report called, right? I ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Error Code 403 . . . wha? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Error Code 403's description is "Error description was not found." I'm just trying to open a master......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anybody reporting off of Maximo tables? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Well, it's good news, because it means somebody is out there doing ETL against the data successfully......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Anybody reporting off of Maximo tables? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The CIO here is interested in having WebFOCUS report off of Maximo tables. This is the inventory co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Report not coding drill-down correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That doesn't help either. I'll clarify -- other pdf drill-downs are working. This one in particula......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF Report not coding drill-down correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Did not fix. Oh my, this one may be tougher than I thought. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Report not coding drill-down correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Odd one this time -- I have a drill-down on a column in WebFOCUS, and it works properly in both html......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solutionated] How do I get App Studio to show the dates on files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Stet -- found it! Unclick "Environments Tree" and click "Environments Detail". Unclick File/Folder......

Discussion Topic  [Solutionated] How do I get App Studio to show the dates on files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've just moved to App Studio 8 from Dev Studio 7. I want to see all the files in a folder with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] IF ELSE SYNTAX ERROR (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
PRINT in that context is new to me. Is that correct syntax? For giggles remove the two PRINTs. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] Calling AppStudio experts: How to edit an HTML file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. Grumble. ....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] More than 15 datasource can be use in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Another satisfied customer....

Discussion Topic  Need To Pull a field from a JSON response into a Database Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to make a call to ESRI's geocodeAddresses interface to det......

» Refine Search
» New Search