Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 47
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (924 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Line Graph -- Fill Color of markers appears tied to color of connecting lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have not used this before, but I'm open to it. I'll be honest, the png files I was getting weren'......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Line Graph -- Fill Color of markers appears tied to color of connecting lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So I need to create these in bulk and save them to drive for future linking into a big report. Can ......

Code where I'm working is marked as "Code of Interest" down below -- ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Line Graph -- Fill Color of markers appears tied to color of connecting lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a requirement to have the first and last markers on a graph in red, and the line and markers ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing parameters using -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Can you see the url that results from the call? You may be able to do -HTMLFORM ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing parameters using -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You need to embed your amper variables into the url you're calling in the focexec. In your focexec,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embedding Images into Excel Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Embedding Images into Excel Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So, I have a table that I'm trying to send to Excel. Easy Peasy. The first seven columns are text ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] HAUTO/HMAX/HZERO/HMIN Not Functioning (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm doing a very simple graph and can't get control of the horizontal axis. I've removed all the ot......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON ACROSS SUBTOTAL FIELD crashes the run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Then perhaps it's an unofficial feature? Because "ON DOCS SUMMARIZE" in the source code above works......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON ACROSS SUBTOTAL FIELD crashes the run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Works with a BY instead of an ACROSS....

Just two. This is a really small report. I need the grand total and I can run with ON DOCS SUMMARI......

Text. A20....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ON ACROSS SUBTOTAL FIELD crashes the run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a very simple focexec: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two Reports in One FEX--Style Sheet Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This is the style lines from one report affecting the style lines from another. This is the result ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two Reports in One FEX--Style Sheet Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
On behalf of the preceding 12 years, I'd like to thank Pete again. I had one report as an HTML, one......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That source code has the remnants of attempts from me to correct the problem I was having. That's w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Oh the fields are there, they just don't get their names attached to them....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] I-Way missed a run. Why? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have a daily run scheduled for 6:30am. It missed on Sunday, and the log shows no record of the ru......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

» Refine Search
» New Search