Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 46
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (913 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two Reports in One FEX--Style Sheet Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This is the style lines from one report affecting the style lines from another. This is the result ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Two Reports in One FEX--Style Sheet Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
On behalf of the preceding 12 years, I'd like to thank Pete again. I had one report as an HTML, one......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON ACROSS SUBTOTAL FIELD crashes the run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Just two. This is a really small report. I need the grand total and I can run with ON DOCS SUMMARI......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] ON ACROSS SUBTOTAL FIELD crashes the run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Text. A20....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] ON ACROSS SUBTOTAL FIELD crashes the run (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a very simple focexec: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That source code has the remnants of attempts from me to correct the problem I was having. That's w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Oh the fields are there, they just don't get their names attached to them....

So I'm having to "pre-process" any hold file that I want to use in a join. The join seems to be the......

Both of those set, yes. I'm in the process of pulling the source back to 8.1. I really have a mess......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Second time I've bumped into this in 8.2 I'm doing a big complicated select and aggregation, and am......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] I-Way missed a run. Why? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have a daily run scheduled for 6:30am. It missed on Sunday, and the log shows no record of the ru......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Defined fields in Synonyms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Doug is correct. This is a great strategy by the way. I have a bunch of categories defined in mast......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Field disappears after DEFINE on hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Solution -- Moving the APP HOLDMETA and APP HOLDDATA lines to higher up in the focexec corrected the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Field disappears after DEFINE on hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
First of all, I'm not going to reproduce and open a ticket because that's not what gets the job done......

Could be anything. This is a weird one....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Field disappears after DEFINE on hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] performance update with DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] performance update with DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, time to put the safety goggles on. First of all, you may be able to ease the Commit number......

Stretch out your time between commits, moving it to as many as 1,000,000 records. That dramatically......

» Refine Search
» New Search