Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Create a Master File to an Excel File in SharePoint -- How? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
There is an Excel file in Sharepoint that is updated by dozens of people, and I'd like to create a M......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Do you lose master file Defines when you join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It does, thanks. I have a huge text field that parses into 200 separate fields, so having all the p......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Do you lose master file Defines when you join? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I know you lose Defines when you use a table in a join, i.e., Defines created earlier in the focexec......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mixed Case PCHold file name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It seems odd, because hold files sent to SQL*Server tables create upper-case names, hold files sent ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mixed Case PCHold file name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Windows Server 2015....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Mixed Case PCHold file name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm looking to produce a mixed-case Excel file name in WebFOCUS. I use this -- ON TABLE PCHOLD AS......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster -- "SET DISTRIBUTE=OFF" magically appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Now, I'm going to make this mistake again in the future at some point, and I'm going to find this af......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster -- "SET DISTRIBUTE=OFF" magically appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I got it! I was missing an HTMLFORM END at the end of the focexec. I had -- ......

I don't have a -SET &ECHO=ALL and I explicitly set it to OFF and it didn't make a difference. I s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report Caster -- "SET DISTRIBUTE=OFF" magically appearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a report that runs perfectly on-demand. It's HTML. But when I deliver it via Report Caster ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, so I've learned a couple of things. 1. It's valuable to have data entries on the Excel sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
By the way, I will mention that IBI's forums are head and shoulders better than Microsoft's, which a......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Anybody get a map to work with an Excel Template? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm trying to drive data into an Excel Spreadsheet so that it presents a map of my states counties o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Template Output Crash and Burn -- Any Ideas? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Great News -- SET EXCELSERVURL = ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Template Output Crash and Burn -- Any Ideas? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
While attempting to drive data into an excel template I got the following error: SOLV ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I get it so that Data Migrator Client is no longer so damn ugly? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm on 8.2.03M. None of the options make a significant difference to the interface. The old versio......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How do I get it so that Data Migrator Client is no longer so damn ugly? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How do I get it so that Data Migrator Client is no longer so damn ugly? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
We installed version 8.2 of WebFOCUS and I-Way and it's a nice step up. But let's not ignore the el......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ROW-TOTAL, MISSING VALUES, NODATA AND EXL07 FORMULA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I tried both of those and both worked in the cells, but neither worked in the row-total formula....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ROW-TOTAL, MISSING VALUES, NODATA AND EXL07 FORMULA (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That works! My clients want zeros in the empty fields, and that fails. It appears they will need t......

» Refine Search
» New Search