Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (988 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF Output -- How are you guys printing Less-than-or-equal-to? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I can't get a Less-than-or-equal-to sign to appear in a pdf doc. Anyone know how to do this? I'd h......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF - Placing numeric fields in Heading produces blank space in the output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
FPrint didn't seem to get along with Integer fields. I may need to convert to fixed point for my co......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF - Placing numeric fields in Heading produces blank space in the output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This works but I can't put commas in the number -- ......

Yeesh, I have 11 of these! Amper-variables have their own issues with commas after them, and I've......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] PDF - Placing numeric fields in Heading produces blank space in the output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a report that produces an executive summary in its heading, including the values of several f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PDF Format -- Can't Print to Bottom of Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
An update, when I made this thing a compound report and left it open, I got a warning message indica......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] PDF Format -- Can't Print to Bottom of Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So you're dropping text into locations using absolute locations. Is that correct? I haven't done t......

Recreating this with Car would truly be a complete hassle, but I could post the source code and an i......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] PDF Format -- Can't Print to Bottom of Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Sorry guys, but I need more suggestions. I'm creating a form with HEADING and FOOTING lines and, as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Execute a url call from a focexec, pass result to browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've closed the thread as the requirement has been overcome by events. JSP is a viable option, as i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Execute a url call from a focexec, pass result to browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
While looking for an answer I stumbled across an http redirect via Apache, which may be an option as......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Execute a url call from a focexec, pass result to browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
We have a requirement -- an end-user clicks on a drill-down and in return would like a pdf generated......

Discussion Topic  Why aren't hot fixes zipped up? (in Performance Management Framework (PMF)) by John_Edwards
A question for anyone from IBI -- why aren't hot fixes zipped into a single download file on Tech Su......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Performance Management Framework (PMF)

Discussion Topic  RE: (Solved) Unable to retrieve log files on some processes. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I need to bookmark this thread. I come back to it about once every six months....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Developer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Use Javascript to rerun the graph with a parameter that sends the selected point to it so that it ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF8 Another Change -- How do I put InfoAssist into a BID Dashboard Tab? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  RE: [Only Mostly Solved] Archive PDF file to disk, then send to browser? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Ladies and Gentlemen, it appears I owe Mr. Mariani yet another beer. I believe I'm one shy of a six......

Discussion Topic  [Only Mostly Solved] Archive PDF file to disk, then send to browser? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have an existing system that pounds out thousands of letters with unique materials in them, and a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] open existing PDF in .fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I can't get this to run to save my life. It appears that it cannot see the file, which is in the pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple Reports in a Single Iframe -- CSS Features Interfering wth Ech Othr (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It's my preferred method as well, though I'm often directed to work with specific tools by different......

» Refine Search
» New Search