Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [Closed, Unresolved] Maximum String Size for a Field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
This is in reference to this thread -- ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Let's suppose I have an incredibly long string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. . . but . . . now I get Not Enough Virtual Memory when I try to report against it, even with a rec......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Let's suppose I have an incredibly long string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, great news, that Map External XML worked like a champ once I figured out the details and fi......

That menu option is not lit on the environment I'm currently working on. I'm with a different clien......

That sounds great Clif, but step one is getting a lasso around the doggone thing. As it stands even......

This is what I'm grinding on now -- a SQL*Server view with this in it. Note that "Detail" is my lon......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Let's suppose I have an incredibly long string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I actually need to deal with this in Data Migrator, but for the moment I'm doing the R&D in WebFOCUS......

Discussion Topic  Why I Hate Computers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Just changed this -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] development server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Best practice is two separate machines identically configured for Dev and Prod. Contact your accoun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 join for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I was thinking the same thing. There's been several occasions when I wanted to give someone a thumb......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 join for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It's in your help file! ......

MATCH FILE. So good it's almost disconcerting to use....

Poll  RE: [CLOSED] 7.7.03 -- Composer setting the default server instead of the selected server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Poll  [CLOSED] 7.7.03 -- Composer setting the default server instead of the selected server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF - Placing numeric fields in Heading produces blank space in the output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
An update -- oddly enough, converting the second variable to work the same as the first throws a pdf......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] PDF - Placing numeric fields in Heading produces blank space in the output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, this did the trick -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Server 7.7.01 Agents Not Releasing Maintain Processes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Stunning update -- in 7.7.03M changing idle_session_limit will indeed end agents that are in the "in......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Webfocus Server 7.7.01 Agents Not Releasing Maintain Processes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
We do have a session_idle_limit set but they're not idle -- they're listed as in-use and don't appea......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Inverse left outer join: possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
"Two separate queries" doesn't necessarily mean suboptimal, and doesn't necessarily mean most correc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] Inverse left outer join: possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Look up MATCH FILE. It's pretty outrageous. I believe the NEW-NOT-OLD clause is the one you're loo......

» Refine Search
» New Search