Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 49
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (976 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide/UnHide Date Widget? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Hide/UnHide Date Widget? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I kind of have something working, but it's all or nothing -- all the calendar gifs hide or all are d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Hide/UnHide Date Widget? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a form where I have date fields that need to be hidden or displayed, depending on other widge......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What Url REALLY Accesses My Personal View in WF8? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Andrew Katz is getting Dutch Apple Pie on the back channel -- in WF8 the url needs to be ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] What Url REALLY Accesses My Personal View in WF8? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Here's a question for you all. I'd like to distribute a standard url that will take all users to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can't Execute a Routine in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you very much! Alas, I ripped it all out of MRE and put it into an apps directory. I'm maili......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can't Execute a Routine in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Just starting in WF8, and I have created a new routine in the "content" section in Dev Studio. I ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calling a maintain procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
A little confused -- have you put everything into the one Maintain file, or are you calling one Main......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Mapped Drives in WF, cannot access (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This is Windows 2008 Server. I have the reporting server running on the system account and System h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I embed a !IBI.FIL in the HTML Composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I like that. A couple of tags wrapped around the target location lets me drop bits and pieces into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Can I embed a !IBI.FIL in the HTML Composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yeah, that seems to be the operative phrase. "When all else fails." Part of the problem when parac......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can I embed a !IBI.FIL in the HTML Composer? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm trying to be a good boy and play nice with the HTML Composer, but it seems so limited. I wanted......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Global Variable in MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Jeeze Matt, that sounds like my problem. I'm on WF8 for the first time and my tricks with amper var......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need a Primer on WebFOCUS 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I just picked up a new client that's in the process of coming online in WebFOCUS 8. They'll be my f......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Deferred Status Page Not Appearing in Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Hey guys, we're on 7.7 on NT and the Deferred Status page is not appearing on the dashboard when we ......

Discussion Topic  Can you use LAST in a WHERE clause? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm working on a routine to needs to retrofit a table to set values based on old records. I want to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Consolidated Login -- No Longer Access MRE From Dev Studio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you for the responses. I needed to change the settings on the Client url for Dev Studio. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eliminate records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll need a clearer understanding of your requirements in order to help more, BD. I don't mind help......

Discussion Topic  RE: Eliminate records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
"Eliminate" means deleted from your database, or not displayed on your report? If you want to simpl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reporting Server has lost my connection (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Ok, so here's how I convinced WF Reporting Server to give me my connection back. When asking to cre......

» Refine Search
» New Search