Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (931 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] ReportCaster Task Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Seeing the same thing in Data Migrator today, for routines kicked off from the web console. We've b......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joining Master files into one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Joining Master files into one (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You need to build a datamart. The 15 dimensions (or some major subset of them) need to be combined ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing HTTP response from custom webfocus servlet (WFExt) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It's likely way easier than you think. There's a file called edasprof.prf that is appended onto the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Changing HTTP response from custom webfocus servlet (WFExt) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Have you considered putting a call to a focexec in the server's profile that validates the users aut......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Suggestions needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Look at the table on its native DBMS. If the Index is there the DBMS will use it and your run times......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Suggestions needed (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The overwhelming likelihood is that any performance hit you're encountering is due to the number of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Accessing !ibi.fil Files From Outside a Firewall (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Nor is the mixing of beer and whiskey, yet it just seems to keep happening to me. Seriously, it's a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Accessing !ibi.fil Files From Outside a Firewall (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
We recently had an externally facing WebFOCUS Client platform (serves an MRE site to the Internet) g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CHEESY WORKAROUND] WF Maintain -- Both Triggers Don't Fire, Only The First (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, this was a royal pain in the *** but I figured out how to work the problem. Here's the syn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CHEESY WORKAROUND] WF Maintain -- Both Triggers Don't Fire, Only The First (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Sorry Mark, I wasn't detailed enough in my reply. I'm all JavaScript now. The first trigger execut......

Huh. Well I have everything in js triggers and I'm getting the onChange to process but not the clic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sub tabs in BID !!! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
WF 7.7 allows you to build html pages with tabs in them. You can use that feature to create a set o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Assign Parameter value using Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I believe that, if someone has JavaScript turned off, they may get an unintended result. That's pre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Assign Parameter value using Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Having the userid embedded in the web page that is sent to the browser makes it available to people ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long do Global Variables last? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If you're talking about IBIMR_user and its buddies, then yes, Dev Studio will invalidate them. I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long do Global Variables last? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
One of the things I learned programming phone switches years ago is that there's essentially three l......

Global variables will last as long as any particular request runs. Once the request finishes they'r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] How are you guys CMing your MRE focexecs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The MR tools -- do they provide you with the ability to configure each file separately or are you co......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] How are you guys CMing your MRE focexecs? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have some material in basedir. How are you guys CMing that? Is there an official best-practice? ......

» Refine Search
» New Search