Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 47
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (928 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Just to clarify, the creature ate Sheboygan. J....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Simply put, best practice is to not include any of that kind of material in MRE. You'll have the is......

All the more reason to have 99.8% of your technical material in the application directories. At tha......

Agent Ransack is 40% off of its regular price this week -- well worth having a look. J....

Agent Ransack let's me search for strings within the files and with WebFOCUS that's invaluable. It'......

There isn't a dbms in existence that can provide search results the way Agent Ransack can in a windo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Filtering in maitain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
GamP's suggestion is the right way to go and it's not terribly difficult to write. 1. Write a trad......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beware of posting some amper varables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
°K...

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Anyone Work With Melissa Data? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm looking to connect to Melissa Data (the address location software) and I'm trying to figure out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Turn Off "My View" for Users? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Much thanks to Andrew Katz in the DC office that brought the goods. Two files need to be changed to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Turn Off "My View" for Users? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Well if that doesn't void the warranty I don't know what will. Thanks! J....

I'll change the question a bit -- I can turn off My View on startup for the user, I'd like it remove......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Turn Off "My View" for Users? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'd like to limit my users to just their group views. "My View" seems to just sow confusion and in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator 7.7.03 slows d-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w-n-n-n-n (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Your reply will go into the Keys-to-the-Kingdom doc I keep for just this kind of detailed intelligen......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator 7.7.03 slows d-o-o-o-o-w-w-w-w-n-n-n-n (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Data Migrator 7.7.03 seems to run slower and slower as a flow processes, starting out at 20,000 reco......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] ? about WebFocus Calendar Controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Mine defaults to today's month and I didn't explicitly change anything to make that happen. The fie......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirecting Logoff, Not Taking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, I got this. The first thing that became apparent was that my local browser was caching (......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirecting Logoff, Not Taking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That kind of blows when I'm managing the same source code on three separate platforms. J....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Tables are updating every Hour (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Oh, updating a table can lock it for read. No doubt about that. Presumably you have a real need fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: need code to run in defer mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You can build a "Run in Deferred Mode" with a button like this -- ......

» Refine Search
» New Search