Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 46
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (916 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, so I need to get the settings in place and then recompile. I'll give that a spin and repor......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
They are compiled. J....

Yes, that didn't work for me. I don't know if this is due to Maintain or if I didn't have something......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have an application with dozens of Maintains and I would like to set the dates so that any year pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MODIFY transaction integrity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I use the Maintain Commands INSERT and UPDATE which allows me to examine the FocError code returned ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Aligning concatenated fields in a combobox line item (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If you are delivering the result to an html browser you can embed non-breaking spaces, which use the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accelerate XML Write Speed? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Ok, I've figured out how to circumvent this problem for my particular project. It isn't the prettie......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Accelerate XML Write Speed? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Alright, when about 6000 records were already written the XML adapter seemed to have a throughput of......

I am running 7.7.03. I have a burning deadline on the 17th so I am not going to enter a ticket on t......

Discussion Topic  Accelerate XML Write Speed? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm using Data Migrator to write XML output, and it slows down down to a snail's pace if I write a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing XML via XML Adapter with Data Migrator -- Can You Print an Empty Field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Opened a case, ticket #82642522...

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing XML via XML Adapter with Data Migrator -- Can You Print an Empty Field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
The XSD Element spec has an attribute entitled "nillable" that permits empty fields to appear in the......

Fixed. Thanks for the tip....

Discussion Topic  Writing XML via XML Adapter with Data Migrator -- Can You Print an Empty Field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have an xml spec that specifies a field that is generally empty for our data. So as expected, whe......

Discussion Topic  Data Management Console -- Can a 7.7 Console Talk to a 7.6 Server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I am across two different versions right now, with some 7.6.11 servers and some 7.7. I need to deve......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Menus appearing under date widgets instead of on top of date widgets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
In this case the offset won't do the trick. It's one big-*** set of options in the menu. The Z-Ind......

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- Menus appearing under date widgets instead of on top of date widgets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Hey -- first of all Kudos to the Maintain team on the new calendar widget feature in 7.7. I'm trans......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard View Simply Will Not Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yeah, I reassigned and it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Moving to a new server, Form loads, Calls Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Fixed for the moment. I needed to set a default Reporting Server for the Client. My concern is tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Moving to a new server, Form loads, Calls Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll do that, but with a July 12th deadline I'm going to need to keep pressing on this one independe......

» Refine Search
» New Search