Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 47
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (931 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Redirecting Logoff, Not Taking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That kind of blows when I'm managing the same source code on three separate platforms. J....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Redirecting Logoff, Not Taking (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So I edited the bid-config.xml file like I've done half a dozen times before to redirect logoff to m......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL Tables are updating every Hour (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Oh, updating a table can lock it for read. No doubt about that. Presumably you have a real need fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: need code to run in defer mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You can build a "Run in Deferred Mode" with a button like this -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting a variable from calling an external fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Here's an example of code I use to get date values put into amper variables for later usage: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio Composer -- Completely Turned Off?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yeah, your last comment was one of the primary reasons I create my own from scratch. So without a f......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dev Studio Composer -- Completely Turned Off?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I always roll my own for html files, but I've decided to take a step into the HTML "Composer" in Dev......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing format of value returned by pop up calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The solution to the question she asked -- changing the appearance of the returned date on the HTML p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] holiday file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Just to update, 7.7 appears to need a FILEDEF for this problem. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] newbie - passing parameters between html pages (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I cheat. I use focexecs like jsp pages with amper-variables embedded between -htmlform tags. Works......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML Composer: Almost impossible to work with (with evidence) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I will be the first to say the IBI is exceptionally helpful. Unfortunately they can kill you with k......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, global redefinition is working, but there's a caveat and I ran into a couple of smokescreen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Since I had a unit checked out of CM to test this I entered the appropriate SYS_MGR.FOCSET commands ......

No change. I blew away the old copies and recompiled, no change. Then I blew the old copies away a......

Alright, so I need to get the settings in place and then recompile. I'll give that a spin and repor......

They are compiled. J....

Yes, that didn't work for me. I don't know if this is due to Maintain or if I didn't have something......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have an application with dozens of Maintains and I would like to set the dates so that any year pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MODIFY transaction integrity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I use the Maintain Commands INSERT and UPDATE which allows me to examine the FocError code returned ......

» Refine Search
» New Search