Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Insert Record From Memory -- What Happens if Record Exists? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Does the Insert Record From Memory option update existing records, or is it strictly an insertion to......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- What's the easiest way for form to close (from Case code)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Got it. I created a transparent object on the screen, threw focus to it via a Winform Set command a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- What's the easiest way for form to close (from Case code)? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a Maintain form that pops up, accepts data, then needs to disappear via a button entitled "Sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DB2 Advice Required -- Row Change Timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DB2 Advice Required -- Row Change Timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a unique record extraction requirement where I need to pull records that have changed recentl......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DB2 Advice Required -- Row Change Timestamp (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Is it possible to access the ROW CHANGE TIMESTAMP via Data Migrator? I have a routine that needs to......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF Maintain -- if no commit is issued, does data save? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Ok, so . . . just to make sure -- if one Maintain calls another (calls a "business unit") to perform......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WF Maintain -- if no commit is issued, does data save? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright . . . I'll be honest that sounds counter-intuitive to what I've seen, but I personally alway......

So . . . when you say "procedure" you're saying the entire run of the Maintain form has to end prior......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF Maintain -- if no commit is issued, does data save? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I think I'm seeing a difference between 7.6 and 7.7, but I don't see it doc'd. In 7.7, if a Maintai......

Discussion Topic  Error Messages Documentation -- Where? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I live on this document -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Can anyone make TAKES work with IWCTrigger? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I read that differently. I read that to mean the case being called can't be the trigger handler its......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Can anyone make TAKES work with IWCTrigger? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Just curious if anyone can make the Takes paramters work with and IWCTrigger call in Maintain (I'm o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there way to find what reports are accessed by who in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You can put source code into your edasprof to capture IBIMR_user and IBIMR_fex and place them into a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redirect Password-Change-Fail? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Hey Waz, bumped into a little snag here -- my users aren't in Managed Reporting yet, so I can't subm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Redirect Password-Change-Fail? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Good God! Somebody in Oz buy this man a beer! Thanks bud, that just made things a whole lot easier......

I'm surprised there's a setting for password-change-success but not for password-change-fail. I sup......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Target _blank in PDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
For those stumbling across this, the referenced forum entry doesn't clearly address the question tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [TICKET OPENED] BI Dashboard -- Back Button is Breaking Navigation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Update -- IB is looking into completely disabling the ability to "Back" onto the menu page from a ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] [SHARING] Drilldown to URL from Field Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Your concept is sound, but you need to build the complete hotlink tag in your DEFINE field. Instead......

» Refine Search
» New Search