Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (932 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard View Simply Will Not Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So when I reassign a user to a group dashboard and reset his view, I should still get the prior vers......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard View Simply Will Not Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, I changed something and now the Library page is available. The Links Menu is still wrong w......

Discussion Topic  Dashboard View Simply Will Not Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've created a new group, a new user and assigned them to the group, and built a group view. But th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Reading Text file from disk (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
For a CSV file you can create a plain-jane master file -- one big text field per line. That should ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Reference Hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Can you alert an innerHTML at each level to see if the hierarchy of the object model is still the sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- Can You Specify XFOCUS Temp Files Instead of FOCUS Temp Files? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Alright well now I'm confused. I just examined one of my other routines and it's running a .foc bey......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- Can You Specify XFOCUS Temp Files Instead of FOCUS Temp Files? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Thank you, I'll have a look. I've opened a case on this, but they're pursuing the same concept --......

It doesn't work that way in Data Migrator. DM uses temporary files under the covers to manage its j......

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator -- Can You Specify XFOCUS Temp Files Instead of FOCUS Temp Files? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have some pretty big jobs (i.e. number of rows) and Data Migrator uses FOCUS files for temporary t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] current rolling year in parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
My guess is you're asking for a drop-down box with a list of months to choose from? If so, this is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] BID -- New MRE Users Not Appearing in View Builder "Manage Users" List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That made the difference. Thank you! This is going to suck when I import the 2300 users next month......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] BID -- New MRE Users Not Appearing in View Builder "Manage Users" List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Update -- my new users are not being added to the worp directory. J....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] BID -- New MRE Users Not Appearing in View Builder "Manage Users" List (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
All has run just fine up until today. I've created users in MRE, assigned them to groups and then g......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUNDED] Data Migrator Using Temporary FOCUS File, Running Out of 2Gig Limit (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
It's a setting in Data Migrator. J....

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKED AROUNDED] Data Migrator Using Temporary FOCUS File, Running Out of 2Gig Limit (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Well, since nobody reads or replies to things in the I-Way forum I'll tell you what I did. I coded ......

Discussion Topic  [WORKED AROUNDED] Data Migrator Using Temporary FOCUS File, Running Out of 2Gig Limit (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have a Data Migrator process that's running one main table connected to a bunch of lookup tables (......

Discussion Topic  Dear Data Migrator Programming Team, (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I transform COBOL data sets that have hundreds of fields embedded in them. I move hundreds of field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRID Width Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Wrap a table around both bang references -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Google Maps - how to use free license on private dashboards? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If you have data that is in any way "sensitive" (as in my case) you need to go intranet and you may ......

» Refine Search
» New Search