Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MODIFY transaction integrity (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I use the Maintain Commands INSERT and UPDATE which allows me to examine the FocError code returned ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yes, that didn't work for me. I don't know if this is due to Maintain or if I didn't have something......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] YRTHRESH and DEFCENT in Maintain -- How do I set globally? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have an application with dozens of Maintains and I would like to set the dates so that any year pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Aligning concatenated fields in a combobox line item (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If you are delivering the result to an html browser you can embed non-breaking spaces, which use the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Accelerate XML Write Speed? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Ok, I've figured out how to circumvent this problem for my particular project. It isn't the prettie......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Accelerate XML Write Speed? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Alright, when about 6000 records were already written the XML adapter seemed to have a throughput of......

I am running 7.7.03. I have a burning deadline on the 17th so I am not going to enter a ticket on t......

Discussion Topic  Accelerate XML Write Speed? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm using Data Migrator to write XML output, and it slows down down to a snail's pace if I write a f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing XML via XML Adapter with Data Migrator -- Can You Print an Empty Field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Opened a case, ticket #82642522...

Discussion Topic  RE: Writing XML via XML Adapter with Data Migrator -- Can You Print an Empty Field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
The XSD Element spec has an attribute entitled "nillable" that permits empty fields to appear in the......

Fixed. Thanks for the tip....

Discussion Topic  Writing XML via XML Adapter with Data Migrator -- Can You Print an Empty Field? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have an xml spec that specifies a field that is generally empty for our data. So as expected, whe......

Discussion Topic  Data Management Console -- Can a 7.7 Console Talk to a 7.6 Server? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I am across two different versions right now, with some 7.6.11 servers and some 7.7. I need to deve......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Menus appearing under date widgets instead of on top of date widgets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
In this case the offset won't do the trick. It's one big-*** set of options in the menu. The Z-Ind......

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- Menus appearing under date widgets instead of on top of date widgets (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Hey -- first of all Kudos to the Maintain team on the new calendar widget feature in 7.7. I'm trans......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard View Simply Will Not Change (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yeah, I reassigned and it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Moving to a new server, Form loads, Calls Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Fixed for the moment. I needed to set a default Reporting Server for the Client. My concern is tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Moving to a new server, Form loads, Calls Crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll do that, but with a July 12th deadline I'm going to need to keep pressing on this one independe......

The agent remains in use and I added loopback to my odin.cfg. That change made no difference in the......

I'll check it again. I'm surprised it would run once but not twice. J....

» Refine Search
» New Search