Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (924 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So I'm having to "pre-process" any hold file that I want to use in a join. The join seems to be the......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Both of those set, yes. I'm in the process of pulling the source back to 8.1. I really have a mess......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 8.2 Hold Files -- Did something change? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Second time I've bumped into this in 8.2 I'm doing a big complicated select and aggregation, and am......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Defined fields in Synonyms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Doug is correct. This is a great strategy by the way. I have a bunch of categories defined in mast......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Field disappears after DEFINE on hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Solution -- Moving the APP HOLDMETA and APP HOLDDATA lines to higher up in the focexec corrected the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Field disappears after DEFINE on hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
First of all, I'm not going to reproduce and open a ticket because that's not what gets the job done......

Could be anything. This is a weird one....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Field disappears after DEFINE on hold table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] performance update with DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] performance update with DM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, time to put the safety goggles on. First of all, you may be able to ease the Commit number......

Stretch out your time between commits, moving it to as many as 1,000,000 records. That dramatically......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Create a master from a FOCUS file. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Ugh. I recommend doing a search for every focexec you have that uses the file, and start assembling......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]R*Stat blowed up? No Decision Tree Model presented, many cryptic rules shown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm also concerned that we may be asking a question that R*Stat is not capable of answering. It may......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]R*Stat blowed up? No Decision Tree Model presented, many cryptic rules shown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So we're taking our shot at R*Stat and have provided it with plenty of data. Plenty of rows, plenty......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED, Not Dreaming] Multiple Graphs From One GRAPH FILE Command. . .am I dreaming? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Nice part of the world to sail. I did the 'Round Long Island race a couple of times back in the 90s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED, Not Dreaming] Multiple Graphs From One GRAPH FILE Command. . .am I dreaming? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

I'll mention that I'm still getting an odd effect. This is a date driven report where I want to dis......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph - Bar size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thanks for the recommendations, but the "bucket" command just broke everything, and apparently doesn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph - Bar size (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Anyone ever figure this out?...

» Refine Search
» New Search