Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GRID Width Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Wrap a table around both bang references -- ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Google Maps - how to use free license on private dashboards? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If you have data that is in any way "sensitive" (as in my case) you need to go intranet and you may ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Hocus-Pocus-Focus] STRREP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've always been a little perplexed about why I need to tell WF how long strings are in the first pl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Report, TabHeading, Text, Wrap, Won't do it. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
HO! THAT is the secret to this. Incoming text arrives in an amper variable. Default it to FOC_NON......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF Report, TabHeading, Text, Wrap, Won't do it. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It's a bullet list, so that's going to be painful as well. If I could embed a CR/LF in the string i......

Neither one of these appear to address one of my issues -- I need empty strings to disappear from th......

That may be out of reach because I'm offering the user about two dozen sentences to be included in a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PDF Report, TabHeading, Text, Wrap, Won't do it. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have the following in my stylesheet for a pdf report: TYPE=TABHEADING, LINE=17, OBJECT=......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Bar Graph -- I want to sort bars, but not show sort field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm confused by your answer, because the BY field in my example is producing multiple graphs. It's ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Bar Graph -- I want to sort bars, but not show sort field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a graph that looks like this -- ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph File Creates Multiple Graphs -- How Do I Get Them On One PDF Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This middle link somewhat applies, though it's going to be a big pile of ugly because there are a di......

Discussion Topic  Graph File Creates Multiple Graphs -- How Do I Get Them On One PDF Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a Graph focexec that produces anywhere from 1 to 12 graphs depending on the month of the year......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Calculate Age while taking into account leap years (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
So, let me get this straight -- at no point did anyone in IB-land consider returning the result as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Combine Fields for List Box (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Consider creating a DEFINE field in your master file that concatenates the two fields together. Whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Heading across more than one column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Also look into COLSPAN in the Focus styling notes. I have a heading that puts a single phrase acros......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time Scale Axis Graph: Set date boundaries (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Run your data to a hold file first that limits the entire data set to the desired time frame? J....

Discussion Topic  Banner on Top AND Bottom of Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
There's this chick that keeps bothering me -- she wants a banner on both the top AND the bottom of t......

Discussion Topic  RE: IWCControlGroupBox and Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You know I found a way to get links to function for one particular unit, but for some odd reason (an......

Discussion Topic  RE: IWCControlGroupBox and Chrome (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I get a reference like this -- script id=Number_Edits language=Javascript src="/approot/madap/Numb......

What's the secret to making .js files link correctly? If I'm going to have to revise all of these u......

» Refine Search
» New Search