Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (932 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF Maintain -- INCLUDE-ing Records Into a Table That Auto-Generates Keys (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm working with a guy that's trying to insert records via a Maintain form into a view that auto-gen......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- How do I get a count AFTER the join? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Belay that order -- I got it. No record counter needed on the left hand side. I now have IF LAST......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator -- How do I get a count AFTER the join? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm looking to develop a new key value for the table I'm inserting records into, so I need to take t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report is taking too long to run. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Crack the joins in half and take two passes at your. Likely even your single date value will be fas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing Form to Form Values - Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Advanced Graph in Layout Painter -- Can I Drill to New Window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have placed an advanced graph on a layout painter page and have a drill down on the column. There......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Webfocus Upload client file to webfocus server directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. This is closed??? J. ....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Remain "In Use" for Days -- any way to quietly move them into the next world? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. Some of each Maintain and simple FOCUS commands. There's the remains of some really hairy focex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Remain "In Use" for Days -- any way to quietly move them into the next world? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. I don't see any change when I set that value. The server may not clean up very often so I will l......

. Yeah, I've hesitated because the agent's state isn't idle. But there's only one way to find out......

Discussion Topic  Agents Remain "In Use" for Days -- any way to quietly move them into the next world? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a big WF/WF Maintain install and the Reporting Server is just taking everything we can throw ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Overlaying a read/write grid with a drop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll add the following -- the Maintain Grid is an ActiveX control based on the UltimateGrid widget. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How does a focexec get variables out of a POST cookie? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. This functioned exactly as expected. The variables within the POST cookie work exactly the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How does a focexec get variables out of a POST cookie? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. Hey Tony -- who you calling "most people" eh? I've done this calling Maintain and it appears tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How does a focexec get variables out of a POST cookie? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. First of all, I'd like to say up front that this has nothing to do with the credential cookies t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Job Scheduler simply says NO (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Holy crap I figured it out. Here's the text I closed out the ticket with -- ----------------------......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Job Scheduler simply says NO (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Wow, you're right in the pocket on that one. That's the kind of thing we're doing on this install. ......

This is what I'm finding in the log -- 11/24/2009 13:28:00 accepting FDS connection tcp=127.0.0.1:......

Does the I-Way scheduler use the same files as Report Caster? Aren't those the files for ReportCast......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Job Scheduler simply says NO (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have an I-Way server set up and running (7.6.6 on NT2003) that will show jobs in the schedule, but......

» Refine Search
» New Search