Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you override valign=top in htmtable output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Never mind -- I've got a css file that's not playing nice with its fellow classmates. I'm working t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Can you override valign=top in htmtable output? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It appears that valign=middle gets assigned to data fields in report outputs. Is there a way to ove......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Yes!] Can you Capture the Agent ID in edasprof? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Well the console issues the kill shot via an http call, so it's possible as long as the user is logg......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Yes!] Can you Capture the Agent ID in edasprof? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Give that girl a Kewpie Doll! That's what I'm looking for. Thanks! Now if I could only figure out......

Discussion Topic  [Yes!] Can you Capture the Agent ID in edasprof? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I want to write a little custom log file that captures userid, the focexec name, the time of day and......

Discussion Topic  RE: {CLOSED}Rant: Saved FEX goes back to the Top! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Gosh Dimitris, if you're fixing people's problems, figure out how to keep my line and column number ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Page Composer -- Can I control how many simultaneous requests? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yeah, I think that's it. That's pretty much a showstopper because I won't be able to change the set......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Page Composer -- Can I control how many simultaneous requests? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a kickoff page on my dashboard that shows three reports. When I watch on the server I see tw......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subtotal issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
They could be in the body of the report. J....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] subtotal issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Take a look at FML -- Financial Modeling Language. It allows you to put anything you want wherever ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Setting entitlements at the master file level (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You may have stumbled into Data Source Security. Look up "ACCESS Attribute" in your help file and d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] FEX INCLUDEs between servers? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You may be able to declare the remote location as a remote application folder -- there's a command f......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Line Feeds/Carriage Returns in PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
In ASCII: New_Text6/A33 = CTRAN(33, New_Text5, 059, 013, New_Text6); -- Changes a semicolon (059)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How the heck to I convert Quarters to a string? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Yep -- jfr99's got it. Thank you very much! J....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] How the heck to I convert Quarters to a string? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I don't know why this is hard, but how do I concatenate a quarter value such as Q1 2010 into a strin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] TABLE HOLD FORMAT HTMTABLE causes drill-downs to fail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Found a solution here -- ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] TABLE HOLD FORMAT HTMTABLE causes drill-downs to fail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a report going into an iframe and I'm wrapping it in an html page to improve appearance. I h......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I call an I-Way job from MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
It is indeed a Data Migrator routine. In this case it's appropriate to allow write access as it's t......

Discussion Topic  How do I call an I-Way job from MRE? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have I-Way data transforms that I want to present to the end-user with a spot for a couple of ampe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I just need to drop it into a simple WHERE clause. It works for a simple call or for defaults that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search