Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That failed for me yesterday, but I will try again this morning when my brain is a little sharper. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using an embedded ampersand in a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. . . and I need to recorrect on the far side? I'm curious what will happen in my -SET commands whe......

A follow-up to this -- This works for "A & P" but not when the incoming amper contains "A&P" . . . ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dev Studio Locked, clicking, and consuming a full processor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I made a copy of the file and started removing things until it stopped happening. It was the iframe......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dev Studio Locked, clicking, and consuming a full processor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I did something incorrect in Dev Studio and when I clicked on the undo function it seemed to remove ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Migrating webfocus 7.6.1 to webfocus 7.7 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Rajani, The HFREEZE feature will become available to you which is particularly nice if you're progr......

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- Delayed Commit (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
First of all this isn't a crisis. I have a user interface that presents a series of records in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How do I throw an error? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] How do I throw an error? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
That's a good idea for this particular case. I've made that change, thanks! The question still sta......

Thank you for spending the time to answer in such detail, but I'd like the tool to manage the proces......

I need to throw an error on the I-Way server that the ......

Yeah, but how do I end the run? I want to throw an exception so the flow control bails out instead ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] How do I throw an error? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
OK, so I have a focexec that preps key values prior to my data tranforms running. I had a situation......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Dashboard -- "Edit Content" feature hangs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
We just did an upgrade to 7.6.11 and everything is running fine with one exception. The Edit Conten......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Between all the maintains, the supporting load focexecs, the popper-screens for data selection, java......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I couldn't give a rat's a$$ about sympathy. I want the upgrade to not add to my schedule burden. T......

Frankly in my case the real issue is the big honkin' error messages that damage the screens. The me......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Reporting -- _site_profile suddenly got hard of hearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That did the trick! Thanks! J....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Reporting -- _site_profile suddenly got hard of hearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll try the \n and report back. Thanks! J....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF Reporting -- _site_profile suddenly got hard of hearing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a focexec that tweaks some security settings that I call from _site_profile on the WF Client ......

» Refine Search
» New Search