Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] WF Maintain -- INCLUDE-ing Records Into a Table That Auto-Generates Keys (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm working with a guy that's trying to insert records via a Maintain form into a view that auto-gen......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- How do I get a count AFTER the join? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Belay that order -- I got it. No record counter needed on the left hand side. I now have IF LAST......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator -- How do I get a count AFTER the join? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I'm looking to develop a new key value for the table I'm inserting records into, so I need to take t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Report is taking too long to run. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Crack the joins in half and take two passes at your. Likely even your single date value will be fas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Passing Form to Form Values - Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Advanced Graph in Layout Painter -- Can I Drill to New Window? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have placed an advanced graph on a layout painter page and have a drill down on the column. There......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Webfocus Upload client file to webfocus server directory (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. This is closed??? J. ....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Remain "In Use" for Days -- any way to quietly move them into the next world? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. Some of each Maintain and simple FOCUS commands. There's the remains of some really hairy focex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Remain "In Use" for Days -- any way to quietly move them into the next world? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. I don't see any change when I set that value. The server may not clean up very often so I will l......

. Yeah, I've hesitated because the agent's state isn't idle. But there's only one way to find out......

Discussion Topic  Agents Remain "In Use" for Days -- any way to quietly move them into the next world? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a big WF/WF Maintain install and the Reporting Server is just taking everything we can throw ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Overlaying a read/write grid with a drop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll add the following -- the Maintain Grid is an ActiveX control based on the UltimateGrid widget. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How does a focexec get variables out of a POST cookie? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. This functioned exactly as expected. The variables within the POST cookie work exactly the same......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How does a focexec get variables out of a POST cookie? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. Hey Tony -- who you calling "most people" eh? I've done this calling Maintain and it appears tha......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How does a focexec get variables out of a POST cookie? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. First of all, I'd like to say up front that this has nothing to do with the credential cookies t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Job Scheduler simply says NO (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Holy crap I figured it out. Here's the text I closed out the ticket with -- ----------------------......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Job Scheduler simply says NO (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Wow, you're right in the pocket on that one. That's the kind of thing we're doing on this install. ......

This is what I'm finding in the log -- 11/24/2009 13:28:00 accepting FDS connection tcp=127.0.0.1:......

Does the I-Way scheduler use the same files as Report Caster? Aren't those the files for ReportCast......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Job Scheduler simply says NO (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have an I-Way server set up and running (7.6.6 on NT2003) that will show jobs in the schedule, but......

» Refine Search
» New Search