Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (914 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] WF8 - JSCHART - How to Add NON-Graphed Data to Tooltip. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This is pulling the wrong label for me. I'm doing a vertical bar stack and want to pull the label o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] format numeric field in a subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Oh my. Found something similar happening farther down the report, but with a percentage. 17.1% for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] format numeric field in a subfoot (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you for tuning in! I'm on 8.1.04 WebFOCUS. IE 11.0.9600. The fields I'm printing are calc......

Seems to perhaps be related to the format of a field used in the calculation of the field being disp......

Yeah, further work on this indicates that subfoot formatting appears to be a bit of a mess. I can k......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Data Quality Suite -- DQS question -- Union without duplicates (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Fun with Venn diagrams -- I have to select from the same data source twice, and have lookups to get ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Any way to get a Read count in Data Migrator? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The problem is that Clif did not provide me with a suitable solution, and nobody reads the I-Way for......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Any way to get a Read count in Data Migrator? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a very simple routine that reads records from DB2 with the following format in the SQL Statem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Any way to get a Read count in Data Migrator? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Thank you Clif. If anyone can offer any recommendations on either of the two issues above I'm all e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Any way to get a Read count in Data Migrator? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Yeah, and my ibif_max_messages is set at 20 on my I-Way server too. Need to figure out where to cha......

This is what I get when I query ETLLog after the run: ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Any way to get a Read count in Data Migrator? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have a very simple routine that reads records from DB2 with the following format in the SQL Statem......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can I build an HYYWD field from text? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alright, came up with this The approach – 1. Make a date field, set to current date so you can se......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can I build an HYYWD field from text? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a text field with values in the form 2009-W05-01 in them, i.e., a text version of HYYWD. Is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Weird Behavior when calling a stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That moves me on to my next error! Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Weird Behavior when calling a stored procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
If I call a DB2 stored procedure directly, it returns a string that is exactly two characters longer......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Possible to change the EDATEMP location? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
There's a trick to everything, eh Hank? You set me on the right path. I put my changes in and rest......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Possible to change the EDATEMP location? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Now, when I say it isn't working, I mean that it isn't moving the tmp0000* directories. I see the l......

Another lead! I changed it there and it isn't working, so I'm still missing something. An SE recom......

» Refine Search
» New Search