Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] MRE Domain Name in an amper variable -- Any way to get the long name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The title pretty much says it. I want to pivot on the long name of the domain in my Maintain code. ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain -- A mini-Maintain inside a Focexec: write to an amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That's about it -- seems to be the easiest way though I hadn't thought it as tight as you have it th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain -- A mini-Maintain inside a Focexec: write to an amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have all of this in a single Focexec folks -- One after the other. All that is missing is digging......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Maintain -- A mini-Maintain inside a Focexec: write to an amper variable? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Hey folks! One of my top people brought me a question that I can't quite find an answer to. She ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Kill backspace dead dead dead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'll keep playing with this and let you guys know if I come up with anything that seems to close the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Kill backspace dead dead dead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you for the exceptionally detailed reply. It appears I have already enabled that code, so the......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Kill backspace dead dead dead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Backspace is just ugly in Maintain. I have read-only fields that, if the user clicks on them and tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Is the Update command squirrely, or is it just me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I fixed it this time by having the DBA revise the key to an integer from a char. That may be the he......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Is the Update command squirrely, or is it just me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Huh. Maybe if the key is a character value? This may be a SQL Server problem. J....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WF Maintain -- Is the Update command squirrely, or is it just me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I sometimes get a "inserting duplicate key" error from my database when I use the MAINTAIN command u......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard requires a run in Dev Studio first (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. The Client required a Pre-Prompt setting in the WF_AutoSignon field. All is well now. Had the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dashboard requires a run in Dev Studio first (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Ok, so I start the Reporting Server with security off and everything runs hot and straight. So the ......

Good question bud -- no, won't run from the MRE applet either. I get the same behavior where it run......

The agents are ready to go, and they function correctly once Dev Studio has connected. The basics a......

WF Client only....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dashboard requires a run in Dev Studio first (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have upgraded from 7.6.0 to 7.6.6 (requires a full reinstall) and now my group view returns a "The......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Reporting -- what is doBeforeLoad and why don't I have it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. Four hours later . . . ....

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Reporting -- what is doBeforeLoad and why don't I have it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Matching versions would be the easiest solution of course, but that's easier said than done when the......

Anyone aware of which version I need to upgrade to for client? J....

We have a developer on 7.6.7 and everything else (including the server in question) is 7.6.5. I can......

» Refine Search
» New Search