Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  WF Reporting -- what is doBeforeLoad and why don't I have it? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I get an error for a javascript routine called doBeforeLoad. I've searched the IB site for it and i......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Maintain -- What's the simple way to pad numbers with leading zeros? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you! J....

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Maintain -- What's the simple way to pad numbers with leading zeros? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
In WebFOCUS Maintain, I have a need to take a number and concatenate it into a string, and I want it......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &IBIMR_user Available in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I think this just worked --> ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] &IBIMR_user Available in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Wow -- my wingman JL Chang just brought that same idea to my attention right now. Execute a focexec......

I'd really just like to be able to request the MR User ID from Maintain. If the answer is no then t......

My goal is to retrieve the MRE userid in Maintain so that it will be more difficult to forge. Passi......

That's exactly what I'm trying to avoid. In theory someone could forge the call, though in reality ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] &IBIMR_user Available in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Is there a function call or other method to capture the MR Userid in Maintain? I'd like to avoid pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Maintain -- Any Simple Way to Compare Two Entire Stack Rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Now we're gettin' warm. Thanks bud -- I'll have a look at that. Since I am comparing records in th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Maintain -- Any Simple Way to Compare Two Entire Stack Rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I looked at the Object-Oriented stuff that nobody uses, but it doesn't work for the stack stuff. ......

Yeah, just comparing all the fields individually instead of concatenating all the individual fields ......

Comparing the fields would be easier methinks. J....

. ......

. Who was that masked man? J....

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Maintain -- Any Simple Way to Compare Two Entire Stack Rows? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Here's what I want to do -- compare Stack row 1 to stack row 2 and see if there are any differences.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain -- Clicking the Date Widget kills the Application on the Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. By the way, it did indeed solve the problem. I am very uncomfortable with that tag being placed......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain -- Clicking the Date Widget kills the Application on the Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
. Apparently this is "SOLVED"? Please let me know how it turned out. J....

I've decided to not sleep until someone responds to this post. I have a pitcher of Iced Tea, a bott......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain -- Clicking the Date Widget kills the Application on the Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Here's a new one folks! I have smart-date fields in a stack that are attached to text fields on my ......

» Refine Search
» New Search