Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (944 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I issue a FileDef in Data Migrator? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Have you ever looked in the I-Way forum? It's awfully quiet over there. Thank you for the prompt r......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Can I issue a FileDef in Data Migrator? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I am writing output to an xml file via the xml adapter with Data Migrator. I'd like to dynamically ......

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- Need to call a LONG Oracle Stored Procedure and come back to Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a need to use Maintain to kick off a long-running stored procedure in Oracle. Currently I ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator - XML - PROPERTY=ATTRIBUTE - Failing? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I just wanted to follow up on this thread, as much of my trouble was due to a poorly formed master f......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator - XML - PROPERTY=ATTRIBUTE - Failing? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have started to get a handle on the ACCESS_PROPERTY part of the picture -- thank you for the links......

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator - XML - PROPERTY=ATTRIBUTE - Failing? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Question: I have a master file auto-generated from an XSD file that includes the following entries:......

Discussion Topic  Can Maintain work with XML master files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a Maintain application that needs to function with an XML master file. The developer interfa......

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator -- Any way to Print without the doggone E fields? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Working on Data Migrator with the column references (E01, E02, etc.) is a complete pain in the arse.......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP Report in a HTML Frame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Huh. The two don't sound related -- the server shouldn't care where you place the result. Are you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Anyone know how to override the App Path in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you both. I'm going to have to try this again. I got word that it didn't work when we put it......

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- Anyone know how to override the App Path in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have two applications running on a single reporting server that need different APP PATH settings. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Oh crap. I wrote the wrong thing in my original post. You guys think I'm trying to write a zero ID......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You mentioned include and delete without discussing revise or update, so I was of the opinion that y......

Currently I am using a REVISE command because the records are all mixed in. Rewriting to INCLUDE co......

I'm not feeling the love, people. I mean, I come back a few hours later, and only FIVE people have ......

Discussion Topic  Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Ok, so the Oracle database that I am writing to has a trigger on it so that when I send a new record......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- Why Does Field Order Make It Break? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Stet -- apparently this effect is only in the preview function on the Data Migrator tool. All field......

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator -- Why Does Field Order Make It Break? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I am coding a pretty big chunk of fields from one table to another, and I need to manage the null en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain is hanging Dashboard's logout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alas, this is a bug identified and fixed in 7.1.3. I am running against a 7.1.1 server, so this cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain is hanging Dashboard's logout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I noticed last night when reviewing this for tech support that the guy who developed the Dashboard c......

» Refine Search
» New Search