Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (952 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator - XML - PROPERTY=ATTRIBUTE - Failing? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Question: I have a master file auto-generated from an XSD file that includes the following entries:......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Oh crap. I wrote the wrong thing in my original post. You guys think I'm trying to write a zero ID......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
You mentioned include and delete without discussing revise or update, so I was of the opinion that y......

Currently I am using a REVISE command because the records are all mixed in. Rewriting to INCLUDE co......

I'm not feeling the love, people. I mean, I come back a few hours later, and only FIVE people have ......

Discussion Topic  Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Ok, so the Oracle database that I am writing to has a trigger on it so that when I send a new record......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- Why Does Field Order Make It Break? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Stet -- apparently this effect is only in the preview function on the Data Migrator tool. All field......

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator -- Why Does Field Order Make It Break? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I am coding a pretty big chunk of fields from one table to another, and I need to manage the null en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain is hanging Dashboard's logout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Alas, this is a bug identified and fixed in 7.1.3. I am running against a 7.1.1 server, so this cor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain is hanging Dashboard's logout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I noticed last night when reviewing this for tech support that the guy who developed the Dashboard c......

I am in a Maintain case and this is where it currently stands: ......

By the way, it's programmed persistent. J....

Discussion Topic  Maintain is hanging Dashboard's logout (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a complicated Dashboard that includes a tab that presents Maintain logic. When the Maintain ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- EXEC AT REMOTE KEEP -- KEEP not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Update -- after reading the help files with exceptional care, I have discovered that the KEEP option......

Discussion Topic  Maintain -- EXEC AT REMOTE KEEP -- KEEP not working? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have set up a call to a remote server, calling it this way: EXEC TESTLOGN AT VMEDASRV KEEP; In t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- How do I use sys_mgr.engine with Teradata? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I do indeed have two servers, in a hub/sub setup. Teradata is installed on the sub. The code that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- How do I use sys_mgr.engine with Teradata? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
A related question -- when I issue an EXEC in Maintain to a focus request (such as the one shown in ......

Discussion Topic  Maintain -- How do I use sys_mgr.engine with Teradata? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I am attempting to set a login ID to a remote server in Maintain via the sys_mgr.engine command, for......

Discussion Topic  RE: KeyPress in Maintain -- Any way to capture the value of the key pressed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This is the goods right here:   function OnEditBoxSupervisorSearchString_KeyPress ( ) {  ......

Discussion Topic  RE: KeyPress in Maintain -- Any way to capture the value of the key pressed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
May all your Alhambras have many towers. Thank you thank you thank you. What remains is to find a ......

» Refine Search
» New Search