Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (913 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you set amper variables via the "Schedule" menu option in Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
    I have embedded a link to the admin's RC console, which works well, although I do......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you set amper variables via the "Schedule" menu option in Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
     I am very much hoping to avoid that level of complexity.    ......

Discussion Topic  Can you set amper variables via the "Schedule" menu option in Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
     I have reports that request amper variables in Dashboard. I would like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD hoses Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This may be because the 102 course uses the language "remove the trailing blanks" in several locatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD hoses Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

I've instructed the customer to fire all Scotsmen....

7.6 on Wintel. I will update my profile now, although each of my customers is using something diffe......

Discussion Topic  LCWORD hoses Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have reports running where I have to combine a first and last name after converting case, and LCWO......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reposition a Maintain Grid on a desired row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Javascript's toUpperCase is the key to your lock. Roll both sides of your comparison (not sure what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variable MFD file name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
How often does the update need to occur, and is it user-specific? If I was to go after this critter......

Discussion Topic  RE: convert alfanumeric filed in numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Kerry is to be commended for sending an actual solution....

Discussion Topic  RE: Faster Load Time in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
There's two Americas. And I code Maintain for both of them. JE...

Discussion Topic  RE: Faster Load Time in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
A quick update for those finding this in a search, the EXEC call did not seem to load any faster. I......

Thank you! That may have been how we did it. J....

Discussion Topic  Faster Load Time in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Years back I used Maintain and the For-All-Next command so that it would only draw the four columns ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Winform (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Huh. Have you considered using your development file to deploy the mnt and wfm files to the other p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there a way to implement textarea in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
     Thank you both -- "MultiEditBox" in Maintain does indeed implement via html......

Discussion Topic  Is there a way to implement textarea in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
My client is asking me for a tall multi-line field that will show the 250 characters of text in a fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: HTML link to MRE report? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Here's the inside trick -- Go to the report you want to call in MRE, right-click on it, and select......

» Refine Search
» New Search