Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (944 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Grid -- Can you put images in a cell? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Presumably I can use something other than the disk directory structure to reference it? I'm guessin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Grid -- Can you put images in a cell? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thanks bud -- I missed the AddBitmap command in the help file. J....

Discussion Topic  Maintain Grid -- Can you put images in a cell? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Does anyone know of a way to link to images in a Grid cell? J....

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone get ClickRow to work in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've gotten it to work for the double-click but not the single, which makes no sense since they have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone get ClickRow to work in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Correction -- "alert" function reveals a blank value, not zero, for the js version....

Discussion Topic  Anyone get ClickRow to work in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have an html table that I want to get the row off of, and have tried using ClickRow about six ways......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Set the value in a Static Combo Box Possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I got it, and it IS easy and it IS documented, although the font colors on my machine hid it away (c......

Discussion Topic  Maintain -- Set the value in a Static Combo Box Possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a plain old combo box (drop-down) on a Maintain form where I specify the text and value (whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- I need to attach to fields that start with a number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That is an ideal solution for me, thanks. I was doing to opposite -- changing the alias instead of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- I need to attach to fields that start with a number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The issue appears when you bind a screen widget to a field in a stack. In this case I created a che......

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- I need to attach to fields that start with a number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have data tables that have fields that begin with a number. This does not please Maintain, which ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you set amper variables via the "Schedule" menu option in Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
    I have embedded a link to the admin's RC console, which works well, although I do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you set amper variables via the "Schedule" menu option in Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
     I am very much hoping to avoid that level of complexity.    ......

Discussion Topic  Can you set amper variables via the "Schedule" menu option in Dashboard? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
     I have reports that request amper variables in Dashboard. I would like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD hoses Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
This may be because the 102 course uses the language "remove the trailing blanks" in several locatio......

Discussion Topic  RE: LCWORD hoses Concatenation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards

I've instructed the customer to fire all Scotsmen....

7.6 on Wintel. I will update my profile now, although each of my customers is using something diffe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reposition a Maintain Grid on a desired row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Javascript's toUpperCase is the key to your lock. Roll both sides of your comparison (not sure what......

» Refine Search
» New Search