Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Run a Data Process In "Batch" Mode from a Web Page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a focexec that I would like to incorporate into a Dashboard. The idea is that the user bring......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Run a Data Migrator Process In "Batch" Mode from a Web Page? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have a Data Migrator job that I would like to incorporate into a Dashboard. The idea is that the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Want a simple, secure way to show outputs in Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Well shut my mouth -- xml files, for some reason that I don't fully comprehend, appear in folder blo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Want a simple, secure way to show outputs in Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The contents of the subdirectory will be dynamic, so a static link will not be sufficient. At first......

Discussion Topic  Want a simple, secure way to show outputs in Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a Data Migrator process that creates xml outputs and drops them into a subdirectory (any I ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I issue a FileDef in Data Migrator? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Ok, it turns out that both options are correct, and in fact identical. I created a file via WF in t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I issue a FileDef in Data Migrator? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Aha! See? I post on the I-Way board and I don't get five responses in a month let alone a day! Vi......

Have you ever looked in the I-Way forum? It's awfully quiet over there. Thank you for the prompt r......

Discussion Topic  Can I issue a FileDef in Data Migrator? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I am writing output to an xml file via the xml adapter with Data Migrator. I'd like to dynamically ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator -- Any way to Print without the doggone E fields? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
That last part was magical. Thanks for the tip! J....

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator -- Any way to Print without the doggone E fields? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Working on Data Migrator with the column references (E01, E02, etc.) is a complete pain in the arse.......

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- Need to call a LONG Oracle Stored Procedure and come back to Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a need to use Maintain to kick off a long-running stored procedure in Oracle. Currently I ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator - XML - PROPERTY=ATTRIBUTE - Failing? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I just wanted to follow up on this thread, as much of my trouble was due to a poorly formed master f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data Migrator - XML - PROPERTY=ATTRIBUTE - Failing? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
I have started to get a handle on the ACCESS_PROPERTY part of the picture -- thank you for the links......

Discussion Topic  Data Migrator - XML - PROPERTY=ATTRIBUTE - Failing? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by John_Edwards
Question: I have a master file auto-generated from an XSD file that includes the following entries:......

Discussion Topic  Can Maintain work with XML master files? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a Maintain application that needs to function with an XML master file. The developer interfa......

Discussion Topic  RE: OLAP Report in a HTML Frame (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Huh. The two don't sound related -- the server shouldn't care where you place the result. Are you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Anyone know how to override the App Path in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you both. I'm going to have to try this again. I got word that it didn't work when we put it......

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- Anyone know how to override the App Path in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have two applications running on a single reporting server that need different APP PATH settings. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Sending null, seeing zero in the db (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Oh crap. I wrote the wrong thing in my original post. You guys think I'm trying to write a zero ID......

» Refine Search
» New Search