Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1012 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: add date function? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've only been able to get things like that to work correctly via DEFINE fields. An example: DEFIN......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  KeyPress in Maintain -- Any way to capture the value of the key pressed? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I'm looking to create a default button push when someone clicks on --Enter-- in an editable field. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-Select box possible in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Thank you! J....

Discussion Topic  Multi-Select box possible in Maintain (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Is it possible to create a multi-select box in Maintain? I don't see it in the controls palette and......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Is there a way to code onload trigger for page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
For those stumbling onto this, here's an example of my solution. I included this at the top of an e......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- Is there a way to code onload trigger for page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Nailed it. Next time I'm in New York I'm bringing you a beer. J....

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- Is there a way to code onload trigger for page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a need to calculate some fields on the form, and I need a Javascript onload trigger to do wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Grid -- Can you put images in a cell? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
For the moment I am committed to the grid for this app. I can change the look of my interface a bit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain Grid -- Can you put images in a cell? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've done a lot of digging on tech support and on UG's site and it appears that referencing a bitmap......

Presumably I can use something other than the disk directory structure to reference it? I'm guessin......

Thanks bud -- I missed the AddBitmap command in the help file. J....

Discussion Topic  Maintain Grid -- Can you put images in a cell? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Does anyone know of a way to link to images in a Grid cell? J....

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone get ClickRow to work in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I've gotten it to work for the double-click but not the single, which makes no sense since they have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone get ClickRow to work in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
Correction -- "alert" function reveals a blank value, not zero, for the js version....

Discussion Topic  Anyone get ClickRow to work in Maintain? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have an html table that I want to get the row off of, and have tried using ClickRow about six ways......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maintain -- Set the value in a Static Combo Box Possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I got it, and it IS easy and it IS documented, although the font colors on my machine hid it away (c......

Discussion Topic  Maintain -- Set the value in a Static Combo Box Possible? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have a plain old combo box (drop-down) on a Maintain form where I specify the text and value (whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- I need to attach to fields that start with a number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
That is an ideal solution for me, thanks. I was doing to opposite -- changing the alias instead of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF Maintain -- I need to attach to fields that start with a number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
The issue appears when you bind a screen widget to a field in a stack. In this case I created a che......

Discussion Topic  WF Maintain -- I need to attach to fields that start with a number (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by John_Edwards
I have data tables that have fields that begin with a number. This does not please Maintain, which ......

» Refine Search
» New Search